Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweet tooth houston pic up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jah421, Mar 12, 2010.

1. #1 jah421, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    just got 2 grams of some sweet tooth havent got to smoke it yet but it smells like some dank. cant wait to burn some..:smoke:

DSC_0764.jpg

CSC_0765.JPG

CSC_0763.JPG

DSC_0771.jpg

2. looks yummy man enjoy.

3. The classic Houston Sweettooth!

4. 5:25 August 5th 1962, found her lying on her chest, her face all turning blue.

that looks dank as hell. I wish I could smoke it.

5. yessir, i've got some of that sweet tooth right now. never disappointments :devious:

6. Damn, dude.
    When I was back on probation my homeboy hooked me up FREE with a gram of this shit, and I sold it for two reasons;
    He said it was LACED with METH, & thats why it was called sweet tooth,
    and
    I was on probation. lol.
    But now I see how fucking dank it is.

7. haha damn well i hope this stuff isnt laced im bout to spark my first bowl of it.

8. Why would anyone lace weed with a drug they can get a lot more profit off selling as is?

Looks like a nice hook up man.

9. Nice buds. I wish I could get good pot every once in a while. Haha

10. Very nice looking buds man, never smoked sweet tooth but people say good things about it

11. Misfits FTW. Nice buds too

12. Fuck me i love sweet tooth. Smoked 4gs of that and 2 gs of some white berry before going to see alice in wonderland. Needless to say it was a good ass time :D

13. looks nice man..:bongin:

14. This strain is gonna get real big soon especially in the san antonio area.:rolleyes:

my guy gets ozs of sweet tooth for 400 . for 20 a g and the kief is just wow !

but wow it looks exactly like that (big wide bud leafs/flowers ) and crystaly galore !
    this shit make you trip balls i swear.

15. Brings back memories of the Sweettooth I used to get a year or two ago. Looks exactly like it too. Very nice my man :smoke:

16. thanks for the love guys :smoking:
    id share it with yall if i could lol
    hopefully my new guy keeps gettin good shit..