Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet tooth from Houston

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by random.blurg, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Picked up an oz of this sweet tooth inside the loop for $370 earlier. Nice, dense nugs. half the weight is in the two largest buds :smoking: and it's got a stronger smell than some of the sweet tooth i've had before. haven't smoked any yet, still puffin' on some scud.
    [​IMG]
    most of it. didn't feel like separating out the rest of the bud from my jar.

[​IMG]
    second biggest nug is almost 6g.

[​IMG]
    biggest nug is just a bit heavier:D

2. Woahh Killer pickup man :smoking:

Hows the taste? edit: oh yeah you haven't smoked it yet. Well smoke smoke smoke! XD

3. Thats really tasty looking nice buds sir. I would be sampling that pronto.

4. I've heard about sweet tooth coming around in Austin and even here, in San Antonio.

5. i've picked up that same, exact, sweet tooth inside the loop at least 10 times. i love it. enjoy man

6. Damn man nice pick up Brotha! Sweet tooth is the one of the strains that has eluded me. I will get my hands on him though...Soon...Very soon.

7. Those 2 buds are enormous man. And beautiful!

8. Nice pick-up man, me and my buddy picked up an ounce of this on the march break for $240 Gotta love Canada!:cool: and

9. wait so 370 for an ounce??? very pricey man....sweet tooth is really beautiful though..one of my favourite tasting strains...nice :smoke:

10. Great looking nugs, man!

the only time i ever outright lost tree it was a half a gram of sweettooth:)() when i was in college

Edit : I smoked the bulk of the tooth before i lost the remainder, thank goodness

i SEARCHED the parking lot for like 25 mins.
    scoured that shit. probably looked like a sketchball but who gives a fuck when you're looking for bomb weed.

dude, i found a cellophane from a cigarette pack with the end burned and sealed

inside was between a gram and a half and two grams of decent upstate NY beaster in a single nug. Shit had been there for a while but the bag was basically airtight.
    ten inches from a puddle. under an orange streetlight

i was like:eek: .

"Thank you, jesus."
    :wave:

moral(s) of the story
    sweetooth is good luck!?
    beasters make me sleepy
    and god bless cookiedough :smoke:

11. Its a her