Sweet, sweet revenge.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potchocolate, Oct 15, 2011.

1. #1 potchocolate, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    So this is going to be a longer story, not for the TL;DR type.

It was back in grade 10, I met my girlfriend of 3 years whom I'm still with today. Our relationship was great, we had that fresh new feeling with butterflies all around. She got a job working at this local amusement park, but right when she started working there guys were hitting on her left and right. She was always kind of a naive girl, and before me she had never really dated, so she flirted back a bit with these guys too (texting, joking around,etc).

I told her how it made me feel when she did this, and she promised me she didn't mean it to be that way and she just thought they were being friendly. This one guy, let's call him Jake, wouldn't back off though. He kept messaging my girl so many times, insulting me to her, and I got involved on a couple occasions telling him to back off which lead to even more drama.

2 years pass and she works there in the summers in between, I hear about this guy occasionally trying to pull some shit. She shows me some texts, when we were in a fight he texted her and she replied and he was sayin how he'll kick my ass for her and she should be with him and im a pussy and all this stuff. This guy just laughs if I try to talk to him, and he'd never meet up with me in real life. He's the type to say "Yeah meet me here lets fight" then just laugh that you even went and wasted your time.

I was in a tight situation, I wanted to tell this guy to fuck off and put him in his place because he was really bothering my girlfriend now and myself too. I put the initiative on my girlfriend to shut him down though, I said thats not my job I should just be able to trust you with guys and by this point she just ignored him completely and I didn't hear from him for a while.

The other day he messages her while I was on her facebook account, she was online too at her house so I was watching them talk sneakily. He told her stuff like "I was afraid to message you incase your boyfriend was on your account" and she would say like "what does it matter?" and hes like "I dunno, I'd just make him jealous say something flirty to you ;)" just general bullshit. What little did he know was that he was about to make the biggest mistake of his life...

He told my girlfriend about this plan him and a couple of his friends had within their work to steal money. He told her they were double selling tickets, and keeping the cash the 2nd time. He's made thousands so far apparently, and right when I saw it a light popped into my head. I called the Manager of their department and left a little call telling him all about their secret plan.

The manager was very happy I called, and thanked me for my honesty. I told him I just couldn't stand to see people stealing money from such a great company, and I'd like the call to be anonymous and he could decide what to do from there. He wished me a good day, and we hung up.

I'm lighting a bowl as we speak, revenge is sweet. :smoke: :devious: :)

2. I like how you seeked revenge. You staye away from violence, and helped out the manager who would have been none the wiser. The kid probably wont realize that it was you who called, and therefore im thinking whether a message was even sent to his brain about backing off. Do you think there will be jail time involved?

3. You live in vancouver tie the fucker up on Hastings for a night.

4. hahaha damn ur a snitch but that is hilariousss kid sounds like a real tool

5. I'm not really the revengeful type but you sir....you deserve an applause; thought out intelligent revenge is awesome

Good job not feeding this kids ego by just straight trash talkin you are definitely the more mature outta the two

He will grow up eventually they all do

6. ahahaha that's fucking awesome. props to you OP

7. I would just like to announce to everyone here at GC that potchocolate from Vancouver, BC is a muthafockin Boss, son :cool:

8. I love clever revenge. It's always so much crueler and satisfying than just beating the crap out of someone. If I were you, I'd not stop the revenge here. He's going to wonder if you were the caller. Don't say you didn't. Just act like normal. Watch, and listen, and wait for opportunity to strike. When you are aware of a plot, but they don't know you're aware, you are in control. Make it difficult for her to keep secrets. Get into situations where she either tells the truth or is forced to create a more inflated, desperate lie. If she tells the truth, fantastic. If she continues to lie, then continue to wait. In passing, make comments that don't directly accuse her of anything but imply that you know what's going on such that she will wonder if you know or don't. This will pile on ever more pressure until she cracks. If you get tired of the game or the lie big enough, ask her if there's anything she wants to tell you. Talk to her about how important trust is, and if she admits it excellent. If not, explain what you know without saying you know and force the pressure to mount. If she still doesn't own up, laugh at her, tell her how you can't believe she still won't tell you the truth and walk out. The important thing is that she admits it herself, knowing that the game is up. That is how you win utterly, knowing that she knows that you ultimately outsmarted the shit out of her.

Unless you've got nothing against your girlfriend, just that guy. It would be cruel to needlessly take revenge.

9. I don't care what anyone else says, you are a snitch. Period.

10. Ahhh, whatever gangster.

You did the right thing. Dude's tryin' to run a business and this little fuck is stealing money.

Snitches get stitches, but thieves get a bullet.

11. Ahahahhahhaha here we go again :hello:

12. YOUR THE FUCKER WHO TOLD ON ME. YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH.
    jk, but really what if he was reading this.

13. I am guessing this took place at the P.N.E :p I like driving up there every summer.

But yeah that guy is a douche.

14. Besides the fact you were on her Facebook, I applaud you on that.
    Nice job.

15. Fuck yeah dude that was pro

16. double selling tickets... pure genius.

Honestly, you could of just told him what's up and you know about his little scam, and he would of never talked to your girl again.

This dude's prob in some serious shit now, and fuck damn it now I can't do what he did.

17. nah man if this guy wasnt a prick trying to thieve peoples girls and thieve money he wouldnt be in jail or in whatever shit he is

18. Good shit brother!

19. you could've made thousands from this...that's alotta weed, bruh.