Sweet Seeds Fast Bud

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by k4rts, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I ordered 6 feminized seeds from The Attitude. They arrived a couple days ago and I started the germinating process immediately. Today, 4 out of the 6 seeds have tap roots. They have been put into party cups in the shade with sandwich bags covering them to keep the moisture in. I'm using FoxFarm Ocean Forest for my soil, filtered water from the sink(tested ph at 6.0) and MaxiBloom when they start to flower.

This is my first grow outdoors. I'm pretty new to growing. I'm going to keep it as simple as possible. No LST, topping, etc. Just watering the plant until its time for nutes. I chose these seeds because they were cheap and I wanted some bud to toke on while I wait for the growing season. I'll post pics when they sprout and then every week or so. :smoke:

2. This is the outdoor grow section. Are you planning on moving them outside during the spring? I feel like its a wee bit early to start unless you in some tropical area or maybe southern California. What kind of light are you veggin them with? And I have heard of many problems people have using FF OF on there beggining seeds/seedlings, be careful of nute burn!

3. I'm in FL - winter is over and it's already hot as hell outside. They will be grown outside start to finish. The growing season hasn't started yet, but these are autoflowers, so it doesn't matter :). I wasn't aware that FFOF isn't good for seedlings. I've used it before on my seedlings with great success.

4. Fast Bud is the bomb it really only takes like 8 weeks from seed to get full on buds I just finished mine indoor its smells so nice and got a nice yield super fast !

5. Damn, 8 weeks! Does it like immediately go into flower after sprouting? Ha.

And good shit k4rts, sounds like it shall be a fun season. I'll stay tuuned

6. Ya it grows fast in veg to like 6 in. then all the sudden preflowers and your on the way ! I planted mine on the 23 of jan and it was ready like a week ago super nice shiot. (2-2.5 wk. veg then preflower)

7. Also it can be nice and branchy BTW.