Sweet sativa and bag seed second grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tree4me420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Yeh that's what there now

2. young plants don't need tons of lumens to get started

3. Seems to be doing fine now

4. I love how fast they seem to grow when they're that small. Every day it seems like its a new plant

5. Hows your plants going bro?

6. Their comming they are starting to grow taller and getting space between the leafs

7. Just some pics before bed

Attached Files:

8. I think you need the lights closer bro. They look like they are starting to stretch. Get them about 2 inches away. It'll keep them short and compact. They grow secondary branches sooner and will bush out

9. at this height they should have like 3 set of leafs, add root stimulator, change pots(transparent will hurt u're roots, get something which dont let light touch roots).
    Also put the light two fingers away from plant top(yes like u measure beer). Aslo add a fan to blow over them, this will increase stem strenght.

10. Yeah, when your roots start pushing up against that clear plastic, they're going to develop algae/mold/fungi the minute they're watered. Put them in black containers with at least a gallon of soil space. Get more bulbs, keep them closer, or go ahead and put them under HID lights if you have the setup.

11. Yeh I do but it is far away from the plants so I'm keeping them order cfls until their bigger and I will be on the search for a bunch of 1 gallon buckets

12. Cool. If you have the space, go two or three gallon; remember that you won't fit one gallon of soil into a one gallon bucket. You want that inch of lip for spillover and stability. Get aeropots or whatever if they're available in your area. Cheaper, more form-fitting and easier to use in every area.

13. So if I have 2 gallon pots already I can use them and I found a light upgrade just have to build it now may do that today or tomarow

14. Nice. Take some pictures of your process if you would. I'd like to see

15. Shall do and this the thing I am using I added a light figure so I will have 3 lights and I am upgrading the wattage on the lights

Attached Files:

16. Nice. Make sure you're careful with wiring. All wires covered and wrapped properly.

17. Yeh I just am starting flowering today maby

18. i still have to build the light apparatus, plants are growing their second set of leafs :D

19. Nice! Take some pictures! :)