Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet Roachenator

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aka Sheezy, May 25, 2010.

1. The other day me and my friend were fresh off a blunt and were like, yo lets make a roachenator. Possible Innovation #1: we put 2 roaches in the roachenator and lit them at once. I'm guessing it's been done before, but if you haven't tried it before, try it. Good shit.

That got me thinking. I have a collection of roaches and i was like ok i have to make something ill for this roach right now. So I essentially made a bong using a roach. (I have a bubbler and a spoon but making these once in a while is fun). I took a tube from a pen, just your run of the mill bic pen. Put the roach into one end of the tube. Using a lighter, make a small hole towards the bottom of the bottle and shove the tube in making a tight fit. (thats what she said). Pour water into the bottle just past the pen tube. Hold at an angle and light the roach. The tube acts as a slide and the roach never goes out.

Like I said, not sure if people have tried this. But its new to me and definitely new to others. So this is just a good way to smoke a roach if you do not own a piece. Happy toking. :smoking:

2. I use my bong I'll stick the last of the joint or blunt and stick it in the carb or bowl whole for the bong I fit it into the bowl whole. Really does help or I'll just rip them all up and roll another joint or blunt making a 2nd generation blunt/joint.