Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweet revenge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Dec 6, 2011.

1. A while ago some stoners came over to my house for a quick lunch time sesh before class. We ripped my bong and had a good time. After, I put the bong away (in the garage, where we seshed. In plain sight of everyone in there). We all got on the car and drove to the school, I only had one more class so when it was finished I went home

Went to go clean the bong, and it was gone. I knew someone jacked it as soon as I saw a puddle and the tell tale smell of Bong water entered my nose.

About three ppl came over, but two of em where pretty close with me. I knew they wouldn't take it, not like they didn't have their own glass at home. However, the third guy I hardly knew but he was selling a while ago but he got Jacked for two ounces so he owes his guy like 400$

Th same group of friends came over today at lunch. The suspected bong napper happened to have left his new iPod touch here, so when I got home and saw that he forgot it I didn't hesitate to make a few calls

45 minutes later, my buddy who lives down the street met up with me and gladly exchanged the new iPod for one of his bongs and $20 cash

The bong he gave me is by far superior to my old one, and the $20 is also nice :)

Just a little story that I thought you would enjoy <3

Now here I am ripping my new toy, who I named "revenge" lol. Sorry, quite baked over here

2. Love how you have evidence.

3. So... a guy MIGHT have taken your bong, so you steal his ipod and sell it?

You're a dick.

4. ooohh sweet sweet revenge:devious: lol yea something like that happened to me this bitch stole my zippo then she went to school and bragged about it to two of my best friends well long story short they couldnt find the one she stole but the took a badass dual flame torchlighter from her i use it for my glass matchthing all the timee ahh gotta love revenge

5. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Love how you have evidence.[/quote]

Wat...

6. He means, were you 100% sure it was the guy, did you try to confront him?

7. Ahahahaa back when I used to go to school I could buy iPod touches by the dozen for 25$.

All the kids out behind the school smoking trying to hustle 'em.