sweet outdoor setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by b4u2d0, May 20, 2005.

1. alright i have 8 seeds germinating and 6 already cracked so i went out tonight and got myself a raft cuz this summer im going to be floting down the river to like acoulpe difernt spots. do u think this would be a good idea i meen its goign to be were noone ever would see me, so i thought it would be better to do that instead of leaving tracks. if u see ne probs wit this plz tell me. l8er

2. sounds sweet dude, as long as its in a place that doenst get people, and people dont see you go there, it would be dope

goodluck man

3. it's going to be kinda hard to go back and forth you think?? carrying all the supplise then once harvest time comes around how are you going to move that much ganj?? iono. just a thought.

4. na its cool i bring a cooler,abd a backpack. omg i went there today and it turns out that i dident plant them deap enough and the seeds were out of the soil. so me and my freind bought 10 seeds there #1skunk x hawian something idk he ordered them but ya im going for another attempt on when they come and in the mean time im germinating some bag seed aswell