sweet new steam roller picked up for $35 !

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dank bud, Jun 6, 2010.

1. i love this thing it gets me super baked to because you can feel the harshness when you clear it by far one of my favorite pieces behind my luke wilson inline that thing is smooth like air! i also picked up those lighters for 50 cents a peice haha

Attached Files:

2. thats the weirdest fucking thing i have ever seen :eek: but in a good way :D.

3. yea its pretty weird haha the carb hole on the back that makes it a steam roller is only about a pencil width so you don't have to cover it with your whole hand only a finger and amazingly it still clears like a champ its starting to turn colors a little to!

4. For $35 I would GLADLY snatch that up! I miss my steamroller and I'm planning on picking up a zong one like yours or an SB when I can start smoking again.

5. yea, seriously, $35 is a fuckin steal for this. looks like a snake, definitely the coolest steam roller ive seen lately.

6. Can you please make a vid i want to see that rip.

7. yes i can lol it will have to be tomorrow though because i have no camera at the moment. When i 1st saw it and seen the price tag i was like woahh i'm definitely getting that, and im soo happy that i did it rips

8. thats bananas