Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweet new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Mar 7, 2013.

1. so i have gotten 2 new pieces in the last month, a 6 inch spoon with a giant bowl thats all wavy with bubbles blown in the glass which i traded for my 3 inch blue pipe, and about 10 minutes ago i bought a steam roller from a friend for 10 bucks and it fucking rips far better than any piece ive owned so far. do any of you guy own a steam roller and if you do any advice on cleaning we have put a beating on this roller over the last couple months?

2. Use either 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohol (you can find this pretty cheap at Walmart)

Pour enough into the container to where the piece is covered by the alcohol

Let it soak for a while (30 minutes or so for 90% iso, a bit longer for 70%)

Use a pipe cleaner right after pulling it out to get the rest of the junk out of the piece

Run the piece under a faucet to rinse the alcohol off

3. see the problem is that i dont have a bag that big, is there another way or should i just go buy some big ziplock bags?

4. [quote name='"allnaturalxx420"']see the problem is that i dont have a bag that big, is there another way or should i just go buy some big ziplock bags?[/quote]

Gallon ziplocs

5. Iso Alcohol + Salt + Plastic Bag. Throw it in there and give it a good shaking (for at least 30-mississippi-seconds).

It should come out sparkling clean. Then just take it out and give it a rinse, you can use something like pipe-cleaners to get any missed spots if necessary.

:bongin:

6. You can just put it into a glass dish bowl or tupperware container. Being able to shake it is helpful (in the case of using a ziploc) but it isn't a must, especially when using 90%