Sweet New Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jesse Botwin, May 26, 2014.

1. So, I was able to pick up a sweet new bong a couple days ago. I had a $100 budget, and I found a perfect one on sale for $50 (The store was closing). Here's some pics:

[​IMG][​IMG]

So, I'm pretty sure that it's 14mm. I still have $45 left in my budget.

Now, I was thinking about getting an ash catcher from ebay. I wanted one that I can attach the bowl (Pictured above) on it, so It'll have both. I want to keep the water/inside clean, As I heard it's a real bitch to clean a perc. bong.

Any ideas on what to look for in an a/c?

But, besides that I'm really happy with it. It's pretty sturdy/thick. It has a percolator AND ice pinches. It sucks that it's not clear, but thats okay.

2. nice pickup

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I like it.      :bongin: 

4. Not the bong I would get but definitely looks good for the price.

It wasn't my first choice. I orginally intended to use the entire $100 budget on one bong they had. It was a tube, not a beaker, and it had a perc. in the middle. It was clear, with red trim, and come with two bowls, One was a glass nail/dome and the other was normal. It was normally $250, on sale for $115. They ran out of stock before I had a chance to buy one.

But I seen this one, and I loved it. Works great. Smoothest hits I've ever gotten from a bong. (I never used a perc. bong until now. I've always used the "regular" round bottom bongs).