Sweet Mike Fro Chillum... Restarting A Collection

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by sinsemillaplease, Jan 23, 2010.

1. So I'm resurrecting my glass collection after having lost everything to cops back in April. My case is settled and I've got a year of non-reporting probation. I figured it's about time I get back into the swing of things. I've got some pretty good ideas about what I want to have in my collection but the driving force behind every purchase is going to be thrift.

I've grown tired of seeing so many people bitch and moan about how much more expensive it is to support American functional glass art versus Chinese prodo. I think it's just unwillingness to seek out good deals and I'm going to prove that one can build a heady American collection (or at least a quality GonG) on a working student's budget.

Got a sweet deal on this one. Don't ask me how much cause I won't say. Check the lines... sorry for the cell pics though. I'll get some better ones up when I can get my hands on a real camera,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, that's quality. Look at the lines on that bitch. Good cop man.

3. such a nice chillum... i've yet to have a nice chillum for myself, but it's because i focus on my GonG stuff so much.

love fro though, some of the classiest pieces i've seen when thinking of wig wags and good color combos, have definitely been fro. nice pickup.

4. very nice Sinsi. glad to hear it all worked out and now you can put that behind you.

you are very correct in the fact that it doesn't take $$$$$$ to have nice collections. Its all about sales and finding the deals.

5. That chillum is dope, i need some fro in my collection. Cant wait to see how the new collection grows dude.

6. So sick!
    I can't believe I missed this.....

7. Really love the colors, looks like a nice small piece though man. Can't wait to see your collection grow because I know you got good taste. :)

8. thats sick,great pick-up,,thanks for sharing,peace LEAR