Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweet island skunk;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BuRnDaN, Jun 27, 2009.

1. this is some straight murder....one hitter quiter...ha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It certainly looks like some one hitter quitter, nice nugs bro. How's the stone?

3. yeah the stone is hard....feel happy and really good body high:)

4. Looks nice and dense. Good nugs!

5. awesome. i recently came into possession of like 100 supposed sweet island skunk X og kush seeds from a local grower who accidentally seeded his crop. am i sitting on a genetic goldmine?

6. hell yeah man, I love Sweet Island that shit is just straight kill. There used to be a hell of a lot of it around here every couple weeks since it was grown locally but a year or two ago it seemed to fade away although some people still talk about getting it occasionally. Enjoy it

Those are probably my two favorite strains I've ever smoked

7. i got some in lawrence and it wasnt the best stuff i was getting all year. interesting smell none the less...

8. that is the chronnnic. i think the real name is island sweet skunk. when i had it i called it sweet island skunk just because it sounds better. but dude either way it's one hell of a strain. one hitter quitter for sure! someone threw up off one hit when i had it once hahah. but enjoy that dankness.

9. ROFL @ 1 hit quit for that stuff man....I smoked a quarter of it every 2 or 3 days when it was available in my area

10. that looks like some kill...nice pickup:smoke: