Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet Island Skunk!!! (macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by yaners, Jun 6, 2009.

1. #1 yaners, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    Me and my brother bought 3 ounces of this yesterday, and for me, this is all that remains of my personal stash after a very, very long day :rolleyes:

The smell is out of this world; very SWEET and SKUNKY smelling (hard to describe). My brother thought I had smoked in the house because this shit smelled so bad (when I brought it inside).

Without further ado, the pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn thats all you have left! you must have had a serious sesh today.

3. yes, yes indeed i did (last night). I did end up handing some of it back out to my friends however, I probably smoked about a quarter and a half 8 or something like that haha

4. Nice man, from Lawrence? Basically all my connections here moved for the summer and I'm dry as can be sending out texts to people I haven't talked to in ages just lookin for a good eighth..unfortunately none of my friends who are staying here this summer really know of anyone selling good stuff. Enjoy that beautiful Sweet Island for me!

5. damn....that looks delicious and u got that bud here in kansas? amazing....

6. yeah man it's from lawrence. only know of like one person living down there for the summer, not sure if they're gonna be staying too long, but we'll see :smoking:

7. I've been getting some sweet island skunk lately too, and I must say its quite tasty. :smoking:

8. Looks tasty.

9. Good buds, had a hp of that stuff a week ago, got it for pretty cheap but that shit is pretty dank.

I love my kush tho, :smoking::smoking:

10. Finally got a solid hookup in Lawrence for the summer :smoking: just picked up a funky mixed bag of banana kush and trainwreck. This will make my night at work quite a bit better. I still need to be on the lookout for the Sweet Island though since I know it's around :smoking:

11. sweet and skunky? Wycked.

12. i cant get any hookups right now :cry: it sucks.....