Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweet Island Skunk 1 oz pick up w/ pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 419plus1, Dec 22, 2009.

1. hey guys, just posting my most recent pick up, my boy is finally good again!:hello:

got an onion of sweet island skunk, paid 400 for the zip, he cut a 20 spot off since it was a bit shakey, but hey, nothing really wrong with shake - has some of the most potent trichs. the shake immediately went to two blunts:smoke:

haven't smoked much of it yet (besides the two blunts when i was shit housed last night) so i don't really have a smoke report on it. bout to wake and bake so check back for how it smokes. enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks average

3. looks like some very dense outdoor but enjoy dude.looks prety good tho

4. maybe the pics just don't do it justice but that just looks like some mids to me. $400 a zip sounds like you got your head slapped. that really doesn't look like any dank i have ever seen

5. Hey man, dont let any of these flamers get to you...They are prob smoking on some reg. LoL. Thats a nice pickup! It does look very dense, but that isnt a bad thing. 400 an o for some good is about average prices where i live, if you dont have a great connect. I use to get super silver haze for around 375 and o, and that was with a good connect. If your happy with it, then 400 aint shit. Nice pickup man, wish i could try it out with you! lol

6. I agree with that... I won't say anything about quality because it definitely doesn't look like bad bud, and I've had some stuff with what looked like no trichs straight kick my ass, so I don't talk about quality. But I will say that not even in California, where it is basically weed tax central is that much for an ounce. In Oregon, I can get a really dank ounce for 240-280, depending on the time of year.

Regardless, enjoy that shit man and smoke it up!

7. #7 419plus1, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    of course, since you've never seen it before, it must be mids. silly me for thinking this is dank...
    :rolleyes:
    you must have had your head slapped if this looks like mids to you. take a look at my stash jar- you'll notice i really only pick up quality bud, and am usually comfortable with the prices i pay, since i always know what i'm getting will be fire. okay, great, i paid $400 for the zip. that's fine by me. i don't care if you "think" i overpaid for it. people have to make money off moving bud some how. i have no problem paying $4-500 for dank, and i mean for real dank. i have gotten better bud than this before, and it was maybe $450 for the zip. sure it's cheaper in other places, but i'm not in other places. i honestly don't give a shit if "you" can get crazy heads for cheaper - great for you! you accomplish nothing by telling people they "overpaid" and i mean seriously, who are you to say that someone overpaid for something? i can understand getting ripped off (buying an o of mids for $200, for example), that might be an example of over paying for a product, but for $400 for 30 grams of pretty good heads is something i have no problem with. whoever thinks this is "shit" weed or think that i "overpaid" can just keep their thoughts to themselves or go troll around some place else. i just put up pictures and info to share, not to get a bunch of dip shit comments about paying too much.

altered and HCL, thanks for being reasonable, lol.

PaYce :smoke:

here's a few more pics for the non-believers :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. With closer pictures, that bud actually looks pretty good, and I bet it tastes pretty damn good too!

I still couldn't fathom paying $400+ a zip, just because im so used to my Oregon prices. If you are ever in Oregon though, hit me up and I can find you a QP of some fire for $850-9 :smoke:

9. you can tell by the pictures thats its stickkky

10. $400 for an ounce? Shit man that too much. Looks pretty good though man.

11. yo dont let any of these bitches say shit bout ur bud it looks like some bangin headies to me lol and if thats the price around than u cant do anything about it. if i could buy and oz of that shit for 400 i would do it but i dont have the 400 lol nice bud though and stay stoned.

12. $400 only if that's the price going around. Definitely too much, it's alright bud. I've seen better bud around here though. Ounce around here goes for about $200.

13. yea but no need for rudeness ya know?(not saying u were rude) and yea i could pick up an oz of some hedies for pretty cheap considering i know a grower but lives kind of far so when i get the time i usaully take a trip there. plus hes a close friend and i help him trim alot and he givs me a free quarter wen i help him out lol.

14. this isnt sweet island skunk and is at best some outdoor from this year look at the stems and bud structure that should be no more than 250 a ounce but if it gets you high good pick up

15. Hope your not talking about me buddy. Check the link in my sig.

don't get your panties in a bunch. i said maybe the pictures don't do it justice and also i wasn't saying i can get cheaper bud or anything. i was just saying that doesn't look like dank so if you payed $400 for something that wasn't dank you would be getting your head slapped

glad i'm not the only non-believer

16. whats the point of commenting on prices? 400/o is normal for where i live (NYC) and yes i know that might be an crazy price for some of you, but prices are varied for everything. in nyc good luck finding an apartment or studio for like 500k but take that 500k and move to oregon...im pretty sure i can buy a whole bunch of acres...i mean i leave nyc to go upstate and i can do the same

17. are you still going to stick to your first impression that it's mids, even after i added the pictures? dude, i'm not saying its the most bomb bud ever. it's good though, and yes it is grown outdoors, but just because it's outdoors automatically makes it not sweet island skunk? i don't get some of these people/comments... :confused:

it's pretty dank, 400 a zip is what i was willing to pay for it. i wouldn't pay a dollar more if i didnt think it was worth the price, plus i'm in an area that just isn't as "bud rich" as most of the areas you are typing your responses from, i'm positive. the money is not an issue with me (not trying to be a snob or prick), but to say that i overpaid for something whose price level i have no control over is a bit asinine in my opinion. i either pay that much for some good bud, or i don't get any bud at all. pretty simple :bongin: