sweet homemade glass onehitter

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by CuriousToker28, Jan 20, 2010.

1. So i had this sample cologne vile and i was lookin at it thinkin it would make a nice little onehitter so i poked half of the bottom out and i've used it like ten times and it works well.

My only problem is sometimes ash flys down the tube and into my mouth.
    I want to put like some cotton or a cig filter in it but i wasn't sure if it will affect my high. Will a filter catch THC or will it get me just as high as without?

Attached Files:

2. maybe get a metal screen and put it on the mouthpiece end of the tube and tape it or somethin so it stays and catches the ash. may not be pretty but it might just work

3. looks like a crack pipe.

4. it does.... lol

5. OMG i was thinkin that same exact thing while lookin at the picture and was gonna post it but you beat me to the chase. but seriously if i were to find that i would think you were a crack addict. maybe you should invest in another piece.. one that looks a little less like a crack pipe..

6. i have almost the same pipe but i bought mine. put a screen in there. i put a screen in all my chillums and 1 hitters.

7. You bought a crack pipe?

8. ^^^^hahahahahaha^^^^

So does anyone have any input on whether or not the filter blocks some of the thc or can i use it?

9. i think so i would just get screen to put in it instead there only like 10 cents