Sweet Deep Grapefruit ~ day 16 flowering...yellowing/dying leaves. pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokinbudz420, Mar 30, 2011.

1. soo with this plant ive had heat problems (grew too close to the light when i was away a couple days), mites, still trying to deal with those. Ging to try and find some organic mite spray since its flowering. Soil pH 6.8, using fox farm nutes ( pretty low doses, first time using it). any ideas ? thought it was gunna be a pH problem but pH was good so i dont really kno.

Attached Files:

2. how often do you flush your soil? also all the spots on the leaves are mite damage. the inter-veinal chlorosis however, is not.

3. usually not that often. maybe once every few weeks, and when i switch from veg to flower.

4. try to flush it with a mild nutrient solution or clearing solution. i try to flush with sledghammer flush and bigbloom by fox farms every 3 weeks. you can just use plain water but make sure to use at least twice the amount of water of the container's capacity. i have been seeing alot of pics on here that look like salt buildup. i will try to post some pictures of it soon!

5. these are all pics of toxic salt buildup.
    notice how it looks like nut. diff. but it has inter-veinal chlorosis and leaf fringe standing up.

Attached Files:

6. nice thanks ill give em all a good flush my next day off, gunna be a little work cause im gunna have to move em all lol...or carry alot of 1 gal jugs cause its the biggest ive got right now lol

7. Hey do you know how long it takes for the sweet deep grapefruit to grow? Like from germination to harvest.

Thanks!

8. from start of 12-12 it takes 55 to 65 days.

9. Alright cool, that is pretty fast for a non-autoflower strain

10. Overfertilization. Flush flush flush

11. smokinbudz i was told but dont know if true but depending on what strain you grow they do this once flowering is induced because the plant is concentrateing on flower grow now not all leafs are needed unlike in veg stage

12. highend could be right there is alot of differnt views about this problem :(