Sweet Deal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, May 23, 2005.

1. Whats up GC!

anyways, yesterday, i was lookin to buy an eigth, i had the money and was just waitin for my friend to come get me. i told him to meet me at the gas station by my house, i needed a pack of smokes, so i might as well walk, it was a nice out, almost evening, not quite. I walked in, got my pack of camel lights, and went to smoke a cig before brian got there. He shows up, i get in. I ask him to help me on the hunt for some buds. We called about 4 people, no answer or dry, fuck. Then i remembered, one of our aquantinces, matt, was having a graduation party, and we all were invited, matt doesnt smoke pot but said he was supposed to have an ounce, only, nobody had his number. After some snaking phone calls we got his number, and directions. When i got there, he asked me if i wanted to get that eigth, so we went and walked a couple houses down. it was his uncle, 50's stoner guy. Matt gavehim the money and he handed me this sack. i looked at it, and opened the bag, took a sniff. 'mmm, this smells like cinderella 99" i said, and his uncles face dropped, he looked at me and said "how the fuck did you know that?!". turns out the old man had a grow room setup, and had a colorado medical card and was able to grow. C-99 was infact what he gave me and he was amazed by me marking that strain, i must have made an impression, because he gave me another nugget wrapped in ciggarette celephane, which was chill. we went back to the party, and i got pretty wasted, i have to say, and let me say that herb is amazing.

*sidenote*
    c-99 is my absolute favorite strain, which i strive to find. i dont come by it very often, but i KNOW the distinct aroma c-99 gives off, that almost grassy, not too overpowering smell, with a sweetness, i nail it everytime i smell it.

sorry, im ripped

2. sounds pretty sweet man, i wish some old guy would give me a free bud cause i'm a stoner and know waht bud is what haha that'd be awesome

3. Damn dats pretty tight, take a hit for your brada Bluntmaster.

4. Damn that fucking roxxors man ill smoke a cig to that