Sweet Deal!

Discussion in 'General' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Just wondering if this has ever happened to any of you!

I recently got a new "hook up" for my weed. Bought a bag from him a few weeks ago and another yesterday. I gave my friend $60 to get an oz for me, he comes back with $10 change and a nice, nice ounce full of buds, no seeds or stems. Some nice stuff, too! Made my day!

2. Even when I buy from close friends who also grow I pay 3euro a gram. You got a very nice deal :D

3. Well, I was paying like $200 an ounce, but find that the stuff I was paying $200 for was no better than what I'm getting for $60 from this guy! LOL!

Man, how I wished I lived in Amsterdam! LOL!

4. You don't want to live in amsterdam centre just as me, believe me.. You want to live in a small town 15 minutes away! You go crazy here..

Got any pics of the buds? :)

5. LOL! I just want to live there cuz weed is legal and it's beautiful!

6. fuck, man... $60 gets me 3.5g

7. Yes, and he weighs them out and usually puts them at over an ounce. No stems and seeds, either! Probably not near as good as what you get in Amsterdam but good none the less!

8. [quote name='"HippieTrippyBudGirl"']Just wondering if this has ever happened to any of you!

I recently got a new "hook up" for my weed. Bought a bag from him a few weeks ago and another yesterday. I gave my friend $60 to get an oz for me, he comes back with $10 change and a nice, nice ounce full of buds, no seeds or stems. Some nice stuff, too! Made my day![/quote]

Man that's awesome. To bad this guy that could get me an ounce for 60 moved away

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

9. The quality I can get here is available all over the world! There are good growers everywhere. But I have to admit, walking downtown on a friday or saturdaynight is amazing and I this whole scene is unique. But the country on itself it not so nice in my opinion, not enough nature, too much taxes, where ever you are you'll always see a shitload of concrete. I think I'd rather live somewhere in the countryside where I have to drive an hour to get to the city. But you dont have that here. Alot of people say they want to live in amsterdam, tourists I talk to, I always tell them to come live here for a year, rent a room for 3k a year. You'll leave before your contract ends.

10. Im really curious to see your nugs. No stems? So youre getting all shake no nug?

60 for a zip? Thats mad low.

11. Just nuggets, no stems or seeds. I'm trying to get a pic uploaded but having trouble :( Now it's not the best stuff, but pretty good. Getting a nice buzz off 4-5 hits. Definitely worth $60 :)

12. Only in my dreams would I ever pay $60 an ounce. Fuck. I'd be on cloud nine paying $100 an ounce.

13. Wow! It must just be very plentiful around here right now with those kind of prices. I know there was a time when I was having to pay $200 oz or smoke nothing. I'm in the South though close to the Gulf so we usually have a pretty good supply around here :)

14. Even $200/ounce would be a good deal for me... I can only get about a half ounce at that price.

15. Now that is steep. I'd be growing my own at that price, no question about it.

16. #16 Khalram, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Here I get and ounce for the equivalent of U$30.
    I never smoked dank, tho. It's always shit weed.

EDIT: I live in South America (so south it's cold, actually).

17. you take PayPal OP?

jk :p