sweet Cop Encounter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J@ck, Jan 11, 2006.

1. So the other night, me and a few buddies (kyle the husky included, he's around here somewhere) decided to blaze it at the beach. It's a sick place, looks gorgeous at night. We've been there a few times and figured might as well.

So we're passing my little piece around, see a few cars go by and figure no big deal. We see one come into the parking lot and head toward us. He got closer and my buddy in the back seat said "it looks like a cop!" so we shoved everything under the seat and kyle attempted to pull out real quick, stalled, turned it on when the cop flashed his lights at us, so we stopped and waited. He came up to the car, smoke billowing out, he was almost cracking up.
    (I can't imagine what he thought when he sees a bunch of sillhouettes in the car scrambling around and attempting to pull away.. i'd laugh too)
    haha everyone tried real hard to look streight, but there's no way he didn't know. We answered the typical questions syncopated. Whipped out our IDs, he said we're ok but looked at me sayin "hey... don't you have some brothers......" (i have a brother and cousins that have caused some big trouble around town, so almost all enforcement I've run into sees my last name and asks) We started having a conversation about them, he asked if I'm staying out of trouble, then asked if we had alchohal.. we replied no sir! He said the beach is closed and we should probably leave.....

We pulled away and all started cheering. haha. The whole time he looked like he was just toying with us and gonna' crack up. Well I'm thankful he didn't try to pull some BS, it's happened before.

But yeah it made our night that much more entertaining.

2. hahaha the memory of that night will live on forever...

3. haha sounds like a super troopers moment, good thing you didnt get busted

littering and, littering and.......................

.......smokin the reefer lol

4. haha TokinB!!! YOU HAVE TO EAT THE WHOLE BAG!

please no...

5. dude you just ate like $100 bucks worth of pot and like $30 bucks worth of shrooms.
    haha yeah man
    so uh thats gonna be $130 bucks, whenever you get the chance man

dude thats not cool man hahaha

6. haha too true, great movie.

7. if i hear shananigans one more time ill pistol whip the man who says it.

hey farva whats that restuarant you like with the mozerralla sticks and crazy shit on the walls.

you mean shannanigans

can i get a liter a cola?

8. haha, i need to see that movie again, being like the 6th time......and dude that was a close call, think about if you had started to drive away.....everything would have changed

9. what beach were you guys at? (I see you're from santa barbara too)

10. Well you know, cops were kids too. Some of them (maybe even most in some areas) probably toked at our age. He was probably having Deja Vu, haha.

11. WOAH you are so lucky. How the hell did you not get busted??? Crooked cops are fun.

12. I know dude I appreciate not getting caught. I've gotten taken in for less. Sick what's up blueskiez ... we were at goleta... he even told us we could go out and chill on the pier if we wanted too, haha

13. haha nice one man....too close for comfort

The shnazberries taste like shnazberries

14. One burger for a cop.

15. what you gonna spit on it?

does that look like spit to you? yea
    fuck it

16. meow do you know why i pulled you over?

meow whats so funny?

17. CROOKED!?!??!! I wouldn't say that they were crooked... I had a very similar encounter once, and I would say that they are just more realistic and reasonable... they know that you're not out causing trouble and that they did the same things when they were young too.

18. haha how lucky, some cops= cool.... others= gay

19. More cops need to be cool like that, I wouldn't have a problem with American cops if they weren't such assholes.

20. im not so sure if any cop encounter is "sweet" lol i wulda been scared outta my fuckin mind, u got away lucky man, real lucky