Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweet cinnamon oreo recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chongerific, Jan 9, 2013.

1. #1 chongerific, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    Hey blades ive been doing this for years and id thought id share it with yal!

you need..
    peanut butter
    cinnamon
    brown sugar
    oreos
    kief.

so first i take a nice little bowl and put 1 cup of peanut butter in it and warm it up in the microwave. for say 15 to 20 seconds.

then i take the kief , about 4 spoonfulls worth and mix it in a cup with a teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 spoonfulls of brown sugar.

then i dump the cup of mixed kief, cinnamon, and brown sugar in with the warm peanut putter and mix real good .

then i take a whole box of oreos, go throwh them with a knife and scrape off the frosting so just the cookie part is left.then i warm the peanutbutter and other ingredeints for about another 10 seconds in the microwave and once it gets real smooth consistancy i pour it into a ziplosck and get all the air out of it then i cut a small hole in the corner so i can squeeze out the peanut butter mixture.

then i go ahead and take my oreo cookies and distribute the mixture throughout the cookies , putting a clean cookie ontop of each one, its your decision on how much pb mix you use for your cookies. its good either way.

then i let them cool down then i place them individually back in the oreo comtainer very neetly. TAKE PRIDE!!

and when i want to get good and medicated i take about 5 and warm them up in a microwave and have them with a cold glass of milk. or if im skating around town ill put some in a bag in my backpack to snack on throughout my city, freinds houses etc.

hope you guys enjoy making thedse and eating them theyre Fucking AWESOME!! i suggest having regular oreos around while you eat them beacause youl want to eat them all and i like to save some for later.

happy smoking, chongerific

2. Did anybody try it yet?

3. will this get you high as if you smoked that much kief

4. if you eat them all, but edibles are a different feeling though.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not very efficient way of making edibles imo

6. Sounds like you're wasting a huge amount of potency. Did you even cook them? You said you warm them up in a microwave... Probably the worst way to cook them. Microwaves kill the potency, and are a very inefficient way of cooking, since they need a good while for the THC to be absorbed by the fat. 
    If I were you, I would put the mixture (before you put them in the oreos) in the oven, at about 325-350 for about 20-25 minutes. Otherwise, you're not getting anything.

Might make these sometime, they sound tasty.

7. i have put the made cookie s in the oven.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app