sweet bubbler i picked up for 15.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by inestor93, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 inestor93, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
    picked up this sweet bubbler today at my gas station for 15...was surprise tho...seen mini ones for the same price..this one feels heavy and like its worth more..it rips like a champ! my first bubbler..named it Biggie Smalls...Its small but rips big!pretty dirty..but what ya think?[​IMG][/IMG]

2. If you bought it today then why is it so dirty? Nice looking piece though, have one that is almost the same just with a different design, but I paid $20 at some market.

3. cause ive blazed a 8th of some dank..a dime of reggie my homie brought.and some resin balls from old pipe...yea...pretty chill day..post pic of urs!:hello: keep burnin!

4. Pretty sure I have the same exact bubbler I got for free from one of my band mates. Rips nicely, but I accidently burnt the fuck out of my nose when lighting the bud. It was funny though lol. It was probably just because the lighter, but I wish the bubbler was a bit bigger or had a different shape or something.