Sweendog's Glass Family Thread HD Photography

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Aug 17, 2012.

1. how do you like your vector torch? i've been using the bb&b knock off for a like a year now, it's alright. been looking into a blazer big shot

2. It's been good, hasn't let me down in the short period I've had it. I'd rather have a blazer tho.

Family shots.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. i spy the daily driver all dirty...:smoke: nice family shot sween

4. I just managed to snag a nice worked pick up. I think you guys will enjoy for sure.:smoke::smoke:

I can happily say I don't really favor one of my tubes, they get rotated:bongin:

I do love the mobius tho

5. Newest addition, my other addition is still in the mail. Damn Fedex ground:mad::mad:

Adam Driver "ray gun" dabber as I have dubbed it.

[​IMG]

This is his label that he has been putting on all his pieces now, Love the fume work on the magazine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A little better light on the fume work.
    [​IMG]

6. Adam Driver coming through on some clean work

7. Hell yeah, another glass thread. AND a dam good one at that.!

8. Hell ya man, we really need to start taking more advantage of his stuff. I'm gonna start buying a lot of it haha.

Appreciate it man, I have pretty much the same rules have verm. Keep it chill haha.

9. keep'm coming Sweendog!!

I LOVE your pickups!!
    you've got some good taste!

I can't say anything, that hasn't been said before...

but, awesome stuff bro :)!

10. I apperciate it man, I'm always trying to keep things nice and classy:cool:

Hopefully I am able to start collecting some serious stuff sooner than later.

Still have a little surprise should be here friday at the latest I hope. Fedex did try saying it may talk longer to get to Fl because of the recent hurricane.

11. really like that adam driver homie

12. Adam Driver is killing it, shoulda stopped by recked Monday night, I was in fucking Tampa!

13. He is for sure, I'm gonna be trying to get a lot more of his work.

Yeah you should have for sure, they have a lot of his work and the girl usually working is real tight and chill.

14. It's finally here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Really good shots of the piece E!

16. HD it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNLj1ZLG0p0]Worked Sovereignty 60mm DI Stemline HD - YouTube[/ame]