Sweendog's Glass Family Thread HD Photography

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Damn so lucky, I really wish his glass was available in CA :(

Soon enough homie, I had to wait a decent amount of time for my circ/cirbine and it was totally worth the wait.

He is working on getting some help to get his prodo out. He gets closer everyday but still has bills to pay so has to keep putting out some work.

3. Finally got a milk video.

Hd it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0ZTK9Y0AI

4. ^such a sick tube!

5. I've seen your videos plenty on youtube!! I had a buddy out in az who had a direct line to chris, and luckily got my hands on a circ while i visited! since then he's kinda fallen off a bit and its unfortunate to know i wont be sure when i'll get another defi piece :( about to post a milk thread would love for you to join in if you got any new glass to show off! do you ever plan on selling any of these?

6. I wouldn't say that he has fallen off, I actually feel that his work become more popular. I know it's harder for me to get it these days, and I have the most direct line to Chris I could have being across the country. I just talked to him the other day and he told me that he is moving out of cali and it may be awhile before he is back at it 100%. I hope he get's the recognition that he deserves. I think he makes the best functional glass, my circ with circ A/C being my daily driver.

7. #187 Sweendog, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    As of right now no, none of my pieces are for sale. The only one I'm debating is my defi bubbler.

8. I actually just got in on facebook ;) I'm gonna add you! I'd love to have a tube like yours, but I dont think it'll happen for awhile. My buddy is the one i said has fallen off not chris. I got myself a defi bub, love it!

9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FnNToJfevc&feature=youtu.be

10. Pendant family shot minus my natey
    [​IMG]

and my giraffe

[​IMG]

11. cool thread man,
    keep em comin.

12. nice pendants man who's that natey a collab with?

Thanks, pendants have their own world haha it's crazy.  My natey isn't a collab but it's also not pictured. Did you mean the bottom left one? I think the artist is Nate Snyder.

oh whoops... in the picture of your giraffe, the rhino's horn w/the opal is in the background and at a glance i thought it was some crazy looking infinity collab i hadn't seen