Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweeeet

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pillcosby559, Apr 21, 2010.

1. went to pick up a sack at my dealers house he had some str8 up murder. we were all chillen around the couch and my dude says "hey man the weeds in the kitchen weigh yourself out a sack" i was like damn thats tight that he trusts me, i mean there was atleast a quarter pound there and a bunch of money. this guy is sick id never fuck him over he fronts me shit all the time and hooks me up fat. and iv only been going through him for a few months.

2. nice man! my dealer is hella flaky all of a sudden, and I dunno why :( oh well. time to find a new one.

3. dude thats soooooo sick.. wish i could find a dealer like that. we got plenty of good bud around here but no good dealers.

4. ahh that sucks guys, there out there it took me like 2 years of just going dealer to dealer and eventually i found the best one for me its awsome