Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sweaty hands

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John1000, Mar 12, 2014.

1. #1 John1000, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    when i dont smoke for a day or two my hands will start sweating or just sweating in general is this common? how long will i have the sweats for? does this happen to anyone else?

2. Please be a troll... I can't imagine anyone in the right mind making an entire post about sweating when they don't smoke.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

3. I have hyperhydrosis, call me gross or w/e but when I dont smoke it;s more pronounced. It's just something you'll have to live with, or get medication.

4. same here man got them sweaty palms.

5. Sweaty palms is normal while you're withdrawling. Happens to me, and everyone I know.