Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweaty hands ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aj22, Apr 24, 2012.

1. So when ever I stop smoking for a few days my hands and feet get super sweaty. I think it's related to smoking because when I start smoking my hands dry up and don't sweat. Is there anything I can do to keep my hands and feet from sweating when I don't smoke?

2. This is a new idea to me...

3. Smoking marijuana dries up your mouth, nose, and eyes. I'm assuming it may also cause you to sweat less. So when you stop smoking, you will begin to sweat like you used to.

4. Wow that's weird. Weed is good for everything lol.

Try baby powder on your feet. Idk about your hands.

5. 1st - nice picture
    2nd - do you get nervous when you smoke? that would probably be the reason. I hear some people use drysol to keep their hands from sweating but I'm not sure if you need a prescription for that.

6. Thanks captainknucles i saw your pic on a different thread, towlee is my favorite southpark character, but my hands sweat when I don't smoke lol

7. It's cause when you smoke often, you don't sweat much and that sweat kinda realease when you enter a smokeless period.. It's normal.

8. oh lol then try looking for a anti transpirant that doesn't require prescription or better yet...smoke weed everyday :smoke:

9. Nah, just bring tissues with you when you don't smoke and nobody will notice

10. Wash your hands and dry?

11. I have like a chronic version of this problem. It started well before I ever smoked. Basically My hands and feet (Mostly feet), sweat, then get incredibly cold. I have this problem for like 5-6 years now, never really got it checked out. When I started smoking, I noticed it would actually keep my hands and feet warm, especially if I wore socks.

Some solutions to keep your feet dry, is you can put on powder, like really scrub it in there and wear socks on top. This helps me when its really windy or wet outside. If your feet are still cold after doing the above method, put em near a heater or something to really warm them up.
    Of course there are treatments for excessive sweating (Something to do with botox closing your sweat glands).
    Hope this helps!