Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swear this gets me more high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tiger bloom, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Whenever I take a fat rip I hold it then slightly exhale just to the point where very little smoke leaves then inhale then exhale then inhale letting just very little smoke leave I repeat this a few times kinda like breathing all fast but with a rip jammed in your lungs.

I feel like everytime I do it my lungs take in more and more dank.

When you blow out the smoke after it's much less white.

I've had a couple friends try it they all seem to agree it works.

I've read that holding in the smoke doesn't get you much higher it just puts more tar in your lungs and how you get most of the thc within the first 3 seconds but idgaf I feel I get noticeably higher with this method.

2. I do this too it gets me phazed out!

3. probably cuz it get you lightheaded from breathing all fast

4. i breathe out lightly then i slowly inhale nothing fast breathing about it...

5. definitely it

6. #6 tiger bloom, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah haha it's not that intense breathing

7. placebo or, as the other person said, you are just making yourself lightheaded.

apprentice tokers section.

8. Its because your mixing the smoke up in your lungs which gives more THC rather than having one big cloud in your lungs while the smoke in the middle isn't even touch the wall of your lungs.

9. #9 tiger bloom, Aug 30, 2011
    And I'm talking about being more high not light headed I can tell the difference lol

10. I sort of do something like this now and then.

I don't do the hyperventilating part, but I often leave half the hit in me and just breathe naturally with it.

Don't know if it gets me significantly higher, I've heard most of the THC is absorbed in the first few seconds, but I just like to savor the taste.

11. #11 tiger bloom, Aug 30, 2011
    Like^^

12. I do this too. I agree

13. Try it before you bash it ;D

14. I did this last night. I can't really be sure if it got me any higher.

15. The thc is almost completely absorbed in your lungs in the first 2 to 3 seconds. You are just filling your lungs with carcinogens after that.

16. #16 tiger bloom, Aug 30, 2011
    I've heard this so many times but I can't agree due to personal experience. You have to realize too that thc is not the only chemical in weed and that there's lots of cbds and cbns bein absorbed and how also not all of the smoke is capable of reaching the walls of your lungs at once.

I know I get more blown when I hold my shit in.

17. This, I get that when I smoke in the shower, because you have to get heaps of steam and then you move quickly giving you a bloodrush/headrush

18. I also can testify that it works, at least for me. I always hold my hits, though I do it in a bit different way. I like to breathe it in as far back and down as I can, of course, and then I breathe really really slowly out of my nose so the smoke rises up in my lungs, then I blow it all out. I always do that when I rip my bong, and holding it in makes me higher.

19. No man it's not being light headed I'm talking about being higher light headedness doesn't last that long lol