SWAT surrounded my house...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Addicted313, Aug 30, 2010.

1. #1 Addicted313, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
    (LONG and INTENSE read)

This just happened to me last night. Some background info before we get started so yall can put this into perspective. I'm 20 years old and still live with my parents as I go to a local junior college. I'm playing basketball for the school this coming season as well. My dad and step mom know I smoke, but really don't care if I smoke as long as its not in the house. We live in a decent suburb home right outside of the city. My parents both left on friday to go out of town for a week.

3:00 pm saturday. Got a call from some of my basketball teammates who live in a small house in a rough neighborhood near my house, saying they wanted to chill. The basketball team has a couple guys who are out of state who are also staying in this house. I go over to pick the guys up and say they can come over and chill over at my crib. Play some video games, watch some movies, and smoke some dank. (Great time to do some team bonding :smoking:) I pick them up and as I was coming down to hop on the freeway I saw a cop at the corner posted up. I slow down doing around 40 mph. He stares at me (me being white driving the car) then at my teammates in the car (ALL black) then flicks his lights on as were still driving towards him! He pulls us over and said I was doing 50 in a 35! Then asked JUST for my license and who's car this was. I told him and then he ran my license and came back with a ticket for doing 5 over! WHAT! He profiled the shit out of us and gave me a ticket on some bullshit. Now I'm pretty mad and take the guys back to the house.

8:30 pm. Have a total of 6 people at my house, all on the basketball team, and all of them happen to be black. We've been hanging out at the house for the afternoon smoking some good dank in the basement and taking it easy. A couple of my teammates suggested we go down to the corner store and pick up some snacks. I said ok and we go down the the store, we come back with a case of beer and some snacks. (friend is 21) As we are walking up to my side door, the 3 of us notice a narco cop coming down the street. I take out my keys and go to open the door and the cop makes a u-turn and comes back down the street. I get the guys back in the house and we lock the door.

9:30 pm. Now keep in mind for this whole part we are all high as hell.:smoking: All of us are downstairs watching a movie and listening to some music. The volume was up pretty loud, but eventually we hear a strong ass knock at my door. Me and one of my good friends on the team goes upstairs to see what was going on. We peek out one of the windows and SEE 4 police cruisers parked outside of my house! :eek::eek::confused: My mind starts racing like WTF IS GOING ON!!! I go downstairs and tell the guys to turn down everything and we have 4 cruisers outside! We hear another strong knock at the door, so at this point I decided I need to go out and confront whoever is outside. First I brief the guys on everything telling them that we do have weed in the house and I'm not letting them in. I get cleaned up put some eye drops in and grabbed my sandals. My good friends came up with me and said he would come out with me. I said ok well...lets go do this..........

10:00 pm. I open my side door and as I do a lady cop jumps out of the bushes with her gun drawn yelling "GET UR HANDS UP AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!!" (keep in mind now we are both blown) As I go to hit the ground I'm tackled by 3 police officers and my boy is quickly thrown on the ground beside me. They handcuff both of us and at this time 35 armed SWAT team members come around the side of the house. Armed with riot shields, masks, dogs, m-16, mp5, shotguns they cock and aim at us! I had a shotgun cocked in my back a pistol to my head and several people with tasers already. At this point I'm like WTF IS GOING ON!! One of the officers asked who I am and who's house this is. I told him then he asked for my ID. I said I didnt have it on me its in my car. (which is in the DRIVEWAY!) He then asks who else is in the basement. I tell him I have some of my basketball team over and we are just hanging out watching a movie and playing some video games. He looks at the SWAT team and says "were going in." I was like "Officer, do you have a warrant to enter and search my house?" All 40 or so officers chuckle and the main officer takes 2 steps forwards and says ......"FUCK YOU!!" I had the keys to my car and house in my pocket and my phone. They rip both of us up off the ground after a couple more questions and take us to different swat cars. I then get tossed into the back of a car handcuffed and still not knowing what is happening.

10:45 pm. I am in the back of a swat car trying to put this all together and came to the conclusion that I'm going to jail for a long time if they find my stash. I had hid everything before I went out, but with the angry dogs outside getting ready to rip my parents house apart I thought it was over...An officer comes back to me and asks if I have the keys to the house saying they got a call from the neighbor saying a HOME INVASION was taking place!!! WHAT!! I said yes I do and to my car which has my license. He reaches in my pocket and TAKES MY KEYS! I said I will allow you to search my car and get my wallet but you need a warrant to enter my house. He said SHUTUP! and slammed the door. cool right? Here he comes again with my wallet 10 minutes later. The funny part is I was meaning to change my address on my license a couple days ago because I had just moved in with my dad a year ago and never got it changed. He says I have been making up my name and that it isnt even my car and its stolen.....which is a lie... and I tell him my name and date of birth and told him I live here. He says the address doesnt add up so we dont know who you are!.... wow slams the door again. I see the SWAT team lining up at my door and the officer then takes the keys to unlock MY HOUSE! Atleast 30 swat 2 have rams then another 10 officers are ready to raid my house, but wait....they cant figure out how to open the door ! lol haha He comes back to me and says the keys dont work and that I'm a criminal. I have 2 locks on my front door, I watched them only try to unlock the first lock. I said "try unlocking the top lock too, I think it was locked." He then says they are going to knock down the side door so I need to fess up to whatever it is I didnt do. I asked again to see the warrant then asked WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOCK DOWN MY DOOR!! thats not cool. lol Eventually they get in a different door/window and grab everyone downstairs and cuff them and bring them out. At this point I look around to see there are 8 police cruisers and 2 huge SWAT vans lining my block. Neighbors were all outside watching people were stopping and calling people pointing...wasnt a good look. Looked like a scene out of a movie.

12:00 am Finally explain to me that they thought a home invasion was taking place and they had to act and that I should have just told them I was hanging out with some friends in the basement smoking weed. yeah ok... I didnt admit to anything. He then says I can step out of the car and he had several pictures of me from inside my house and they had called my step sisters to confirm I live here. Basically just ended up saying sry and let us all go back inside.

I am grateful that they didnt find anything else, but at the same time I'm PISSED ! I called and told my dad what had happened and basically he's pissed off too and says when he gets back we are going to get a lawyer and sue the shit out of the police department for profiling. What a f*&$ed up saturday night! We all jus came back inside and rolled up another one. I had to break out the headband og kush after all that shit happend...had me stressed.

2. wow.

What a bunch of douchers....

Good thing they didn't find ur stash though :).

3. dude your rich now

4. lol i unno about this one, the swat team is way too much for a home invasion:confused:

5. ^

no its not.. there was a home invasion a few neighborhoods over and they brought SWAT in full force.

6. wow, fucking pigs

7. please update what happens

8. damn that's pretty fucked up, hope your dad has a good lawyer.

9. I have a feeling that your secret stash will enlarge in proportion to time which is needed to complete the whole lawsuit. :D Enjoy :smoke:

10. sue the shit out of them. you're gonna make such a great case. if you tell the media and they blow it out of proportion that would be awesome!!! make the bigs look as retarded as they are.

11. they just love to get out the swat team, makes them feel like a reel man SUE THEM FUCKLESS , there bloody pigs without a warrant. Police bruetality when they threw you in the van i dont know the whole story but i guess your getting a new car and some good high grade bud, and maybe another 5 grand on the side so get a good loyer who can and will win the case and dont worry about money you will be able to pay for it after easily :cool:

sorry but thing like this make me so fucking pissed off , if you ake to see there warent card they have to show it to you anyway while doing a raid it's the fricking law :mad:

edit + rep for keeping your cool

12. dude, racism up the ass. a couple black people show up in a suburb and those fuckers automatically think that its a home invasion?! pigs....

13. OOO its so much better than that. My dad's former CIA and still works in security. We have a great lawyer and believe me if we find out there wasn't a 911 phone call made from the neighbors then they are finished. He doesn't put up with bullshit from local cops. :cool:

14. thank you for doing what many have failed to do , Make bacon out of those piggies !!:hello:

15. whoaaaaa CIA :p

16. fucking piglets. sue those mother fuckers.:mad:

17. Depending on what city you live in, you're bout to be rich

18. wow man that sucksss haha i hope you get your chunk of change out of a lawsuit cause thats some bbbbssss