Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swallowing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 269257, Mar 24, 2010.

1. One time I tried swallowing smoke, it was cool when it burped it. Anyways, for SOME REASON every hit I take now, I make this weird squinty face, and if I dont make that face and like lower my jaw a lot I'll swallow now. I used to be able to just keep a straight face and just hold it in. I don't get why all of a sudden I have to do this. It's been happening for like two weeks now. Help?

2. Shit when I smoke blunts I do this, I take big hits and store some of it in my mouth, and some in my lungs, then i swallow it and it pushes the smoke out of my lungs through my nose, and the smoke in my mouth in my lungs. Then I just blow the smoke out my lungs, it's some crazy shit.

3. Maybe you guys are just weird now.
    OR
    Maybe you think about it now everytime you take a hit, so you keep doing it.

4. Oh and I almost always burp up smoke, rather I do this or not. I think that varies on how long you've held it in your lungs.

5. It depends on whether or not your swallowing. I've never burped up smoke without knowingly swallowing it. Maybe thats just me, but I thought that's how it was for like everyone.

6. I have had this happen. Tip your bong up more, try not to keep your mouth down when you're hitting things (as much as possible, of course). Once you start drooling, instinct is to swallow... so if your mid hit, you're swallowing smoke.

Also, try smaller hits. The more smoke you take in the more you salivate.

It's all about controlling the drool.