Swallowing smoke?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sks toker, May 2, 2012.

1. Personally I just inhale and exhale but i have heard of people swallowing the smoke while they blaze, just wondering what everybody on here does

2. how do you do it? like ive litteraly never been able to swallow smoke. and ive never burped it out. i kinda wanna try but dont know how. but swallowing doesnt make you high just youll burp the smoke back out which i wanna try.

3. Just swallow while it's in your mouth don't inhale it into your lungs, I have swallowed it before and I would rather just inhale it

4. Swallowing smoke sucks

5. One of my friends burped bud smelling burps for an hour straight after swallowing it lol

6. I hate it but I have a friend who swallows every hit he takes

7. It's not healthy, can cause stomach bleeding.. I don't know why, but I got into a phase of swallowing smoke (cigarettes and bud) and my shit came out black cause I was bleeding inside. Took me awhile to figure out wtf was going on, so I stopped and it stopped. I did it again to test it out after normalcy returned, and I would bleed again. Might not be as bad if its only bud smoke here n there, but making it a habit is bad, mmmkay.

8. I swallow smoke when I take too big hits or I'm in a rush. It's a bad habit and I don't know why I do it.

9. I swallow my smoke, its a horrible habit that I picked up when I first started! I am gonna stop doing it though because all it does is cause excessive coughing

10. what happens to you? anything weird man?

11. All it does for me is turn my mouth to a waterfall and makes me burp smoke.

12. Swallowing will cause ulcers

13. [quote name='"Skeletor"']

All it does for me is turn my mouth to a waterfall and makes me burp smoke.[/quote]

Ya it does that to me too but that doesnt bother me as much as the coughing and im usually the only one coughing haha

14. Swallowing's nasty, happens when I try to inhale too much smoke, usually from a bong hit trying to clear a chamber.

Only a bit, you'll burp it out after you breathe all the rest of the hit out. Little bigger, you'll burp and then burp a few times in the next few seconds to few hours. Any more than that, coughing, spluttering and gasping for absolutely any air you can get. JESUS I hate when that happens. Wanting the burp to come but it just never gets there.

15. THIS!

Happens to me every now and then. Shit sucks. Even threw up once or twice from gag reflex and coughing so bad from swallowing it.

Fffffuuuuuuuu----

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

THIS!

Happens to me every now and then. Shit sucks. Even threw up once or twice from gag reflex and coughing so bad from swallowing it.

Fffffuuuuuuuu----[/quote]

Thats exactly what happens to me too! Never puked though just gagged

17. Lucky... The coughing was just so bad that it activated my gag reflex. Didn't hurt, and I went into the bathroom once I started getting "that feeling", so I didn't throw up all over the room or anything.

Actually made me feel a lot better, maybe the strong contractions help to stop the diaphragm from spazzing wildly out of control for a second.

18. I swallow if I'm about to cough my ass off. Not on purpose tho.

19. It causes me intense stomach pain but I don't even care because I'm highhh :smoke:

20. Hate doing it. Only have done it from bongs taking huge hits. Makes me sick to my stomach and sometimes throw up. Not worth it at all