Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swallowing saliva after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyman6678, May 8, 2010.

1. A friend told me once that if you swallow your spit after smoking marijuana you will get a buzz because the THC goes into your saliva.. is this true?

2. No. Utter fallacy.

3. Not a bit of truth to it.

4. entièrement faux

5. its sad i dont really believe it, but i do it everytime i smoke haha.

6. I spit out of habit if I can while smoking. I just feel like swallowing saliva that's been exposed to smoke probably wont do wonders for your throat. No idea if it's true or false, but it tastes gross anyway so I'll pass.

7. well considering you swallow most of your saliva anyway.....
    and also how could you tell since the bud is gonna give you a buzz anyways

8. no. the thc has to be absorbed into fat or alcohol or something or heated for you to fell effects of ingesting MJ. your could probably eat an 1/8 of dank bud and feel absolutely nothing... so i dont think your spit will do much.

9. He's prolly just prepping you for some after smoke fun. :p jk
    No, THC is only Fat Soluble. It cannot be transfered to just water.

10. MIKED1313 that bud in your sig looks delicious please tell me you have a high res for my picture collection

11. oh and thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard