Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Miskt, Nov 4, 2011.

1. #1 Miskt, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    Swag/reggie whatever you want to call it, WHERE HAS IT GONE? I live in south Louisiana i swear swag has went EXTINCT. I know most of you probably hate it but when you smoke with 5+ people dank gets pricey.

Lol schwag* sorry i've never actually spelled it out

2. It has gone to the high schoolers.

3. swag swag :cool:

4. I see it in some Dispensaries/Collectives it's decently priced and useful for making edibles or blunts.

5. Never heard of it.

6. No it's around u just got to know the right ppl.

7. schwag bro, schwag.

#:cool:

8. I'm from the BR area, i've spoken to atleast over 50 people.. no one has any connects

9. In my experience of from when I was in high school, the kids at the high school I went to mainly had dank, I don't know if that's just Oregon or what.

10. My guess is that the DEA seized the latest marijuana shipment from Mexico.

11. You mean there is a huge swag drought out there, so I guess everyone is drab and has no more style. :laughing:

12. [quote name='"weednotcrack"']My guess is that the DEA seized the latest marijuana shipment from Mexico.[/quote]

They stopped a shit ton recently. Mj and 2 other white powdery unmentionables

13. Lol ohhhhhh schwag.
    Do you know what your smoking when you smoke schwag. Mercury, and bunch disgusting toxic chemicals

14. I can get mids fairly easily. I found shwag in my dads stash tho, and im pretty sure his stash hasent been touched in 10+ years. it was hidden away in our basement. haha.

15. LoL?

What fuckin idiot told you that???? Schwag is just weed grown shitty....

16. [quote name='"Buttery"']

LoL?

What fuckin idiot told you that???? Schwag is just weed grown shitty....[/quote]

Lol my friend that's a cop and no his not trying to scare me he told me to only getmy weed from my other friend which is my sisters boyfriend and they are best friends .

17. I live in Houma and it's every where what kind of prices you got on mids up their in br?

18. Trusting a cop as a viable source on information about marijuana... :hello:

19. Lol it's also called google. Mexico is known to have high count of mercury in there soil.