swaenKs First Time Journal.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by paenk, Jun 2, 2004.

1. if you think its good now wait till you have dried and cured it properly......you shouldnt use the micro its not the best way............just in a low oven is one way if you have to smoke it green...............mine is knocking me and friends out at the moment... :smoking: ...now its dried and cured properly...well done you made it to the end of your first grow and you got some smoke :smoke: and above all some experince.........ill give some scale pionts .....lol....laters jay

2. 1.5 oz should hold you over for a bit 8). Glad to see you made it all the way through mate hats off!

Gg

3. okay, so I am high right now. :D I have been pre-smoking so much. But man, even when it hasn't been cured yet it's wonderful.

But... I tried making bubble hash when I was high with a friend, and man. That did NOT work out. Fuck, I wasted all my trim. What can you do. Man this high is very... different. Nothing like it.

4. Lol u stoned git! :D
    Enjoy m8!
    CWL

5. okay the whole plant produced 36 grams. I have now only got 16... I am smoking this waaaay too fast. :(

6. HIGH All, how'd it not work..let us know?

Nice Bud BTW....and Happy Toking.

7. It didn't work because I suck. I was really really stoned, and when I went to strain I completely forgot about removing the trim and ice. Like I stoner I am I went to poor it down into the next bucket and it caught everything. I then dropped it and was like "wtf, what just happened". Yes... smartest day of my life.

Here's my new pipe though. It was clean last friday, completely new... Now 3 days later... heh.
    [​IMG]

A bud closeup...
    [​IMG]

The bud I have left...
    [​IMG]

8. no curing then....lol...

9. Nice jarfull mate, glad you getting some use out of your hard earned work :smoke: . Can't wait to see the next one.

Gg

10. i notice here everyone has a pipe!! :confused: thats strange i got none, not planning on having either. am i a wannabe !?! lol

naomi
    -xx-

11. naomi : I just like it because I can take it everywhere. The only thing more convenient is my dugout.

12. a dugout? :confused:
    I aint got any real pipes either, Smoke Joints almost all the time!
    If i had some bud though i would definitely get a pipe :D
    Just that Soapbar hash aint the nicest tasting stuff in a pipe! DISGUSTING!!!
    Hope u enjoy that sweet juicy resinous Bud Swaenk ;)
    CWL

13. I imagine it wouldn't be good to smoke in a pipe :p Well a dugout is a little wooden box that carries weed, a one hitter and a pipe cleaner all in the same convenience wooden box. Very thin and sleak, you can hardly tell what it is. It's sexy. That is, if a pipe thingy-majiger can be sexy.

Anyways, I got quite the compliment today. I gave my friend a half and he decided to pass it around a little bit, selling it in 5 chunks. I guess this could work for him because I fucking gave it to him for free, the bastard. Anyways. On with the story, he sold a dime to one of his regs and 2 days later, he phones back and tells him it was some if not the best bud he's ever smoked and he wants to buy a pound as soon as possible.

A pound :O. I was very shocked at the compliment. I am not selling a pound, but it was the thought that counts lol.

14. Awesome glad to hear that folks dug your bud mate. Looked really sweet and was well taken care of. I'm also a bowl/bong smoker lol. Never been much for joints unless someone else is rollin' :D

Gg