Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swab Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ahanes941, Oct 17, 2018.

1. If I have a swab drug test and I touch the part they swab with what would the test results come back as?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. This question doesn't even make sense.. you haven't said if you smoke or not & how much you smoke ect

3. Think swans can detect up to 16 hrs after ya smoke if ur n a legal state just b like yeah I smoked last night on my free time away from work. I doubt ur greasy paw will make a difference on results

4. I smoke daily, a lot, I was just curious if touching a swab test would cause it to be inconclusive

5. Oh I'm not sure possibly if you're sweating Idk how they work I've never took one apart from at hospitals & that wasn't for drugs lol

6. #6 Mikeyj94, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    I took a swab drug test not too long ago. I unfortunately smoked the night before around 8-10pm and was tested the following day around 11am-12pm and tested positive for THC. I tried smoking a cigarette, washing my mouth around with water, then tried RUBBING MY DIRTY FINGERS on the swab which did nothing but still show up positive for THC. I read that it takes 3-5 days off to show up clean which I've done before hand and tested negative.

They have a gum I see which cost $100 that detoxes your mouth but its b.s. I see by the comments and wont help. I think they also have detoxing mouth washes that might work.

7. Todays testing is a bit more sophisticated then it used to be and changing all the time. Now with Canada allowing their Police Force to smoke the herb on off hours we'll finally have to come up with a test that measures your actual state of stone not the left over metabolites from 3 weeks ago.
    BNW