Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swab drug test for amazon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ashley2001, Jun 17, 2019.

1. I’ll be without smoking weed for 10 days and I go in today later for a drug test it’s a swab you leave it in for like 10 min should I pass it without any problem if I bruh my teeth regularly I’m freaking out I can’t miss out on this joooobbb SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWERR

2. All the swabs tests I know of with brushing teeth regularly and rinsing with hydrogen peroxide all you need is 24-48 hours, I'd play it safe tho and do your 10 day plan to be sure, but I think your golden.

3. Okkk thanks lol that’s so anxiety off of me

4. Yeah 10 days of no smoking is plenty of time for a saliva swab, just make sure you brush & rinse regularly in that time period and like previous poster said...you're golden and will almost certainly pass. Saliva tests only detect in the last couple dsys and even then you can pass sometimes after only waiting a day and a half if you rinse w peroxide & mouthwash and brush before your test. No worries if I were you :) Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

5. This makes me feel so much better hahaha and alright I’ll keep you guys posted