SVT/ WPW could this be frome smoking ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Alianhead, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I'm 17 years old. I started blazing about a year and a half ago. I never really did it that much when I first started maybe like once every two weeks. But I quit when soccer season was about to begin so that I could get back into shape and about a month after I quit something happend with my heart and I went to a cardiologist and I was diagnosed with Wolf Parkinson White Syndrome ( Aka SVT) and I went and had to get a cardiac ablation and everything seemed fine for about a month after that. I started blazing again after soccer season ended in spring. Probably about once or twice a week. After a while I started waking up with a slight pain in my chest and a feeling of heaviness. So I went back to the cardiologist and the did an assload of test and said everything looked good and my heart was in perfect shape and suggested that it might be a psychological problem -__- im 100% sure that Its not psychological. And the same symptoms have continued to go on and idk what this is and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar? And if maybe smoking has triggered this?

2. Somebody is about to get fucking owned.

3. #3 Alianhead, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Whaaa?

4. This is always fun 2 watch

5. Trolls aren't always fun 2 watch anymore

6. Hello 17 years old, im Zeb0.

7. Fuck you guys. Im not a troll. So fuck off.

8. hahahahah both you minors are bout to get the....

some one fishish it fore me

9. ^^ BAN HAMMER!

Typical troll response. Aggressive and direct but lacking in persuasion and effectiveness.

10. #10 Alianhead, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yep. Cos I got nothing better to do then sit here and come up with a story like this. I was just asking if anyone has maybe went through the same thing... I guess not. Why don't you stupid motherfuckers look up the disease before you star bashing on me.