Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sven's Stash Thread (SoCal Dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by svenxis, Jul 25, 2009.

1. #1 svenxis, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    big thanks to all the jackasses who stole my pics. much love!

peaceee

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh my gawd. :p Looks so yummy!

Can I have some? Ill touch you.:eek:

3. Some stuff from my other threads.

4. So dank. you know I'm subscribed. :smoking:

5. Oh, IM SUBSCRIBED TOO. :D

6. Looks like mids ;)

7. nice that skywalker looks good

8. Alright here's a BIG update. The stuff that made it home was some bomb OG, Platinum Bubba, Snowcap, and another random OG. LOTS of pictures lol.

bomb OG

Smell: I hope everyone has smelt Warhead sour candies before. Because that's exactly what this one smells like. Extremely strong, heart-burn lemon smell. Very good.
    Feel: Soft herb (but not wet/undercured by any means) and sticky.
    Smoke/High: Strong hitting OG smoke, very potent high. Feels like someone put you on a catapult of highness. Goodbye.

Doesn't look as good as it smoke imo. Very dank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Platinum Bubba

Smell: Nice sweet, coffee-like kush smell. Very rich and robust.
    Feel: Dense and maybe just a tad bit too dry on the outside edges, but overall okay.
    Smoke: Very whole-body-enveloping feel high. Has that a hit to your forehead high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Snowcap

Smell: Has that strange fresh smell that you see in afgoo/snowcap and a smell similar (sort of) to trainwreck..but sweeter and more candy like.
    Feel: Sticky all over, well cured.
    Smoke: I'd been smoking a lot of other things prior to the snowcaps, so I'm not exactly sure. Overall it had a normal smoke and the high seemed to enhance my body high a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

random OG

Smell: Very pungent/stenchy OG smell but with slight slight lemon undertones.
    Overall: Mmm..no doubt, this was some decent stuff but I've seen way way better. Then again, this was a strange OG kush..a little different. Smoked me up decent @ over 6-7 hits.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. lots of dank nice stash man

10. not too many replies, maybe i posted too many images on one page lol?

anyways, i recently picked up some unbelievable Bubba Kush (i'm not usually that into Bubba). I've tried many batches of pre98 stuff and another cut and while those were good, this Bubba was just out of this world awesome. extremely creamy smell mixed into the good, sweet coffee Bubba smell.

I kind of didn't notice after my first hit, just kind of thought my entire body felt a little warm. By hit 4 or 5 I was very very blazed. I was wearing sandals but my feet felt like they were in some fur boots. Probably one of the best Bubbas I've ever had.

I was only able to get 2 pictures before my camera died lol.

Bubba Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. holy shit

12. the best weed i ever owned would half to be frankenbury it was pretty amazing
    but i didn't get any pictures :(

13. :laughing::laughing:

By far, THEE funniest thing I've ever read on here.

14. Nice thread. :) Good pics, man. Any more? :D

15. dam homie u be repping them greens. kinda weird but i got ahomeboi in pomona and when i went down there all they had was sum shit brown mexican weed they call stress.
    But anyways nice buds keep up the thread...

16. #16 svenxis, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    Whats up guys, I've been busy smoking a lot of different stuff so I haven't had the time to actually post anything..but it occurred to me that i've never posted any one of my glass pipes. a friend gave this to me about two weeks ago..4 chambers ashcatcher etc. Hits okay but I don't use the ashcatchers because of drag. Overall pretty nice..his family has a company that makes pipes so woohoo for me. :smoke:

[​IMG]

sorry for the cell phone pic lol.

edit**

i will be updating some bud pics. got an o of some sfv og and various others. i'll probably post my two chamber bub and pure glass also. :)

17. im in loveeeeeee

18. lol i live pretty close to pomona...and go to school there haha. yeah pomona has a lot of the generic mexican street dealers so there's going to be a lot of bad stuff..but the quality is there if you know where it is or, at least, closeby. i don't know too many people in pomona (bud-wise) so i can't say for sure, but everything here is within 10 minutes of pomona locally lol

19. kushy thread you have here. im smoking some og & some la conf that just seems like really heavy og. but im in tx so they don't look near as good.
    rep

20. holy hashpipe, batman! those are some danky dank dank buds!

i love the detail and photo dense smoke reports! nice to see so cal repped here in GC. i'm from SD but go to school on the central coast (SLO... the real cal poly!)

i wish i had the money for a sweet nikon to get back into photography... and +rep for the macgyver macro lens.