Suuuuuuuuuppp

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pillsbury, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I'm new to the forums and just got into smoking a few months ago. Smoking is definitely something I love doing and I just made my first purchase from GrassCity.com's shop! :hello: I ordered me some vanilla rolling papers, a grinder and a really nice bubbler all for $90. I can't wait to get it, I have a quarter of hydro lemon diesel sitting in a plastic baggy just waiting for me to rip into. I have a fatty to smoke, but I can't wait to get it in my new bubbler. :)

Anyway, I'm down in Texas, so what's up everyone?

2. pretty jealous of you now lol..im outta drugs myself. What do you plan to do after smokin? Listen to some tunes or watch a movie?

3. Most of the time I watch those trippy Youtube videos. I've got the weekend to blaze, and this hydro is definitely good stuff. I'll probably end up blaring Sirius 80s on 8 while suckin' down the fatty. Nothing like some good 80s to go with a blunt. :smoke: I'll probably play some MW2 as well but I do terrible when I'm on this stuff, I've been going like 6-18 when I'm usually 20-5 etc. Hahahaha I love weed. :D

What do you like to do when you get high?

4. That's weird, I feel like I do much better at video games when I'm high.

Where in Texas?

5. It depends on the mood, sometimes I want to get into it and I can tear stuff up, other times I don't give a damn and just want to enjoy the buzz. I'm currently in central Texas. :hello:

6. Sup welcome to the City:smoke:

7. Thanks! Unfortunately my order has the status of "Pre-shipping, Back-order", not sure what that means but I hope it gets shipped soon. :(

8. I like watching movies, driving, jammin, smoking a 27, all the essentials you know?