Suspicsous PMs?

Discussion in 'General' started by WEEirDo, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just wondering if anyone else have ever gotten a suspicious PM before. I got this one a while back and reported the user, and now I think another suspicious PM from "petertoke".

Anyone else experienced this before?

2. Yes, if they are against the rules, you should report them. They are "pm"s because the user usually knows its against forum rules. Dont be a part.

3. I get PMs from tons of people who go to the same university as me or saw me say I live in Oakland County looking for a hookup.....Eh maybe a smoke session at MSU but I'm not up there yet and yea they are always sketchy because the person has lik 0-10 posts, I doubt they're cops though.

4. Well if they're looking for a hookup, that's against forum rules. I tend to trust members who have alot of posts and have been members for awhile. As long as they're reputable blades and aren't breaking any rules it's cool.

5. yeah I get PM's from users with 0 posts sayin they dig the quality of buds and drugs I post and wanna get a part of the action. I never reply. Report em. They prolly tryina do me dirty or they pigs. Fuck that!

6. If you get any PM's you find suspicious feel free to report them and we'll handle them. Dont make threads about em, And for your own safety dont respond to them. Thanks. - KSR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.