Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Suspicious Nieghbor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FLstoner420, Feb 7, 2013.

1. So this guy just moved into my community about three to four months ago. When he bought the house he painted the entire outside this wierd dark grey color and put a black fountain outside in his lawn which is never on. He also has this wierd black molch around his house. All of his windows have light blocking shades in them and I've never seen him come outside of his house. Today these huge ass boxes came to his door like 7 feet tall boxes. I was thinking maybe theres a grow going on in his house or something but I have no clue. :confused:

2. He's probably growing

3. did not read any of the posts or the original post.

But I say we kill him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You need to wait till he leaves his house and go over there.

5. Probably doing some crazy witch rituals.. don't follow him, don't ask questions, and you're just being paranoid man.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants in his house.. as long as it doesn't mess with you.

6. So we can all come over then wait in various places in his house with various super sharp things.:hello:

7. The basis of why I love my house.

8. Watch out for these kinda houses, eventually lotsa strange people start showing up and soon everybody in your neighborhood's on drugs o_o Least, that's what happened to my last city haha.

We can only pray it's something as innocent as a grow house :p or maybe this guy's some kinda weird cultist. Who the hell puts a black fountain in their lawn if they don't wanna be suspicious as fuck?

9. What's it to you? lol

10. us white folk are nosey

11. just gotta say i would love a black fountain in my yard that would awesome assuming it's nice

12. Sounds like he is growing.

13. Id go knock on his door and give him some muffins. Start talkin to him and......just straight up ask him for a elbow of the best stuff hes got and see what he says. If hes got it he'll say sure thing. If he smokes and doesnt have that much tho, he'll think allright this guys cool lol. If he doesnt and is shocked by what you said......just say "just kiddin dude", just wanted to make sure theres no drug dealers movin in around here, you know what im sayin? Kids around here n all that shit

14. Probably a serial killer,

15. Do it OP! :D

16. respect the mans house.
    karma is a bitch

17. You should break in and look around.

If you get caught, just tell him he seemed suspicious, so you broke into his house to make sure he wasn't a criminal or something.

18. Why do you even care?

19. And from there his ass will be in jail crying to his GC buddys who said to break in to get his ass out... Let that man live...he is respectin your privacy so do the same.

20. I see irony is lost on you.