suspicious mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trips4candy420, May 9, 2011.

1. i'm not a scientist either, and I'm also sure that makes you gay.

2. #42 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    I am a considered a scientist in some 3rd world countries and I can assure everyone here, that does make him gay.

3. my parents are cool with it but my grandmaw always ask me what Ive been doing and why are my eyes red haha

4. #44 SwiftWaterz, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    primates are monkeys and chill out its just a picture.

good one :rolleyes:

by you guys logic acidphere is an alien

5. I like to think of ourselves as advanced primates, and its just a signature so you should chill out to. I see you also added an extra penis to your avatar you must want a three-some with guys?

and how does that make me an alien by calling you gay and two other people agreeing on it? are you like 12?

6. You got roped in so bad. Pow right in the kisser

7. My mom does the same shit just keep on smokin shell come aroun

8. Same here. I was driving with my mom once & my door wasn't closed all the way so she told me to close it & I start freaking out and I'm like I can't open the door while I'm driving!! even though we were at a red light & she asked if I was high, which I was.

9. ya... maybe... sometimes... no, not really :p

10. wow...i've gotta bump this thread it's too damn funny, read from start to finish it will give you a chuckle

11. maybe i shoulda said alien lover- i have a penis in my avatar so he said i like penis well you have that weird alien thing

but im not gonna be retarded like that, you prob don't like fucking aliens and im not gay so let's just chill

12. #52 Loogie, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011

I'll +rep you if you get those penises out of your avatar. Thanks.

13. seriously, why the dicks? i'm interested to know why you took the time to make that terrible picture

14. To the two people going back and forth about the reputation issue I don't see the big deal. Just because he reminds people that if they enjoy his advice they should reward him with some rep. The whole system is bunk anyways, people who give great advice don't get shit for reputation and people who make witty asshole remarks are rewarded for a laugh. So stfu and smoke a bowl.

15. I like how your taking it seriously, rep doesn't even matter, and despite popular beliefs, the internets are not serious business.

16. Lololol you think i like aliens because my avatar is of a guy in some sick ass green suit picking up earth. Its called the future man not aliens so suck my 3 dicks.

^^ and to the kid above me, he made a whole nother thread just to ask for reputation in the introduction forum so...he didnt even give advice for that one he just wanted a "warm welcome" lol

17. #57 Plasma, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    Where in my post does it sound like I'm taking said issue seriously? All you're doing is taking over someones thread. Perhaps my time is serious business? Go back into thine hole which you came troll! :smoke:

Edit: If reputation has no meaning why you causing this bitch fest because of a small remark? Good day to you sir.

18. What is wrong with the way monkeys think?? :confused: :devious: Check out my cousin, I bet he is better than you :cool:;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJAH4ZJBiN8&feature=related]YouTube - Chimpanzee Memory Test[/ame]

And yes asking for rep is very lame, there are some old school members that will take the time to neg rep you for that. :smoke:

19. ^^ holy shit! that chimp is a champ

20. good read had a lot of fun haha
    great argument!