suspicious mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trips4candy420, May 9, 2011.

1. Heres some good advice learn to use spell check.

2. this thread made me lol a bit

3. quasi, just stop.

if you were to bash people everytime they asked for rep youd have a million posts by now.

some people dont even know what rep is, so by reminding them to give it to you is a smart way of gaining it. its like, if were gonna waste our time typing out a reply, then we can ask for rep too.

infact, who are you to tell someone not to ask for rep?

4. I'm not even going to dignify a response to a statement made by someone who obviously can't cohere simple enough thoughts to understand that the internet is not serious business, and who cannot spell the word "suggesting".

5. Reputation is something someone gains not asks for.

6. Why you hateing on mrquais?? hes made some pretty funny statements in this thread and i agree with him. Who the fuck is he to ask for rep? just chill man :smoke:

7. #27 SwiftWaterz, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    you mad?

lol more like MrTryHard

8. everyone knows what you're saying. if they don't, they aren't a true toker. or their parents smoke

9. #29 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
    I can tell you one thing, you sure as hell aren't getting rep from these people now.

Edit: It actually seems like your rep went down...weird.

10. lol you guys are lame your rep doesnt even mean anything so i'm good lol it's like you give someone rep its basically like they got -rep

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svSGKJFSl-8]YouTube - No Soup For You[/ame]

12. Not quite but nice try.

13. nah you even said you think like a monkey so why should i listen to anything you say? nice try :wave:

14. I repeat...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=related]YouTube - You Get Nothing![/ame]

Good day sir!

15. Okay just wanna say I finally found an argument on gc. Hahaha nicee. Entertainment galore

16. lol dude if i just repeated everything i said you would get owned so i dont know what your trying to pull

17. were all primates and mammals so nice try to you to, why should i listen to you you ask for +rep without doing anything and you have a pictures of 2 penises touching, now im not a scientist but that makes you look extremely gay. just sayin :wave:

18. If you repeated everything you said you would miss spell "suggesting" again.

19. I don't live with my parents but when I did my mom didn't notice because I never did that stuff in my own house.

sidenote: why doesn't someone just ban that guy? He's either underage, or a troll. The latter should be a bannable offense if it isn't already.