Suspended

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by slowburndajoint, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I recently got suspended along with many of the other stoners in my school, only difference is i was one of the people who got charged with dealing and I'm now find a 6 month suspension, which equals out to the end of the year, i dont have the worst but its up there.
    Any ideas on how i could get this suspension shortened?
    anyone here who's had run ins with the police or went to court what happened and if u got out of it how?? any info is greatly appreciated

2. lmao but they already had proof and I'm already suspended, but there are chances of it getting shortened, I'm going to counseling and getting tested each month, doing work etc, but for anyone whose had these charges pressed against them n got out of it, how did u do it???

3. Man that sucks. How much did u even get caught with??? My friend got caught with a half ounce in highschool. He spent 1 night in holding but got bail the next morning. He did get suspended from school for 21 days afterward though. Then went to jail for a year for armed robbery x7 the next month lmfao.

4. Part of me wishes I had a good answer for you. Really I care about your current situation and a suspension like that would greatly hurt your academic and/or employment future.

At the same time I really wish that people would wait until they are out of school, high school or collage, before they start using THC. Don't get me wrong I also feel that way about alcohol.

Just like many other things in life cannabis can have many great uses, but it can also have some negative aspects.

I wish you the best. It may be too late or out of your budget but a lawyer is always a good first step in these situations.

5. Can your time be reduced with community service?

6. not a lot u can do with schools. If you do bad things they set u up so u can't get good things and have to do more bad things

7. Your lucky it was just suspension.

8. Thats so fucking true on so many levels. Most of my good friends got kicked out of school for stupid things and then they went down the wrong path like robberies and drug dealing because they had nothing else to do. They banned this one guy i know from every school in the district just because he pushed the hall monitor away because he was bothering him. When they lifted the charges on him and he could go back to school he just didn't bother going back. Im telling you they force you down the wrong path. Especially if you are colored. (no racism intended)