Suspended From School Stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokatoka420, Jun 5, 2013.

1. I got kicked out of middle school and had to go to an alternative private school.

2. The first time I ever got suspended was in 10th grade, for bypassing the schools internet blocks and going on youtube. Later that year I knew I was going to fail a class so I skipped the final and got caught. Got three days for that. 11th grade I said ms. ----- is a lesbian! Not intending for her to hear it. Got one day for that. Senior year I got a day for dip in my sock. Never really did anything terrible

3. Too many in school suspensions to count and like 10 out of school suspensions... I got kicked out of my whole school district in 7th grade or something haha!

4. There is only so many shit disturbers on this site, it fully supports some of my previous posts though.

5. Bro do you even lift

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Where do I even start?
    2nd grade: drawing pictures of guns and threatening to shot people with my bb guns. Also stole a bunch of shit out of peoples cubbies and stole a shit ton of candy from my teacher.
    4th grade: starting a giant fist fight with the school bullies after they broke my best friends glasses. i got a week long suspension and they got off with nothing.
    6th grade: punched a kid in the face after he kept calling me gay. Week long suspension.
    8th grade: snuck out of class and poured an entire bottle of taco sauce in my ex girlfriends locker because she cheated on me(yeah I kinda overreacted). That shit ruined all of her class work and her phone. Suspended for 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I got into the school monitoring system and started messing about with other people's screens :L only got caught cause I showed a teacher, bit of a silly but you know #yolo

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Lmfao read the first page and I'm already surprised. I got suspended 3x in 3rd grade.. 1 day 3 day 10 day anyway the 10 day was because my thundercunt of a teacher (honestly can't wait to read on Facebook one day that she died. Ill celebrate) anyway this bitch said I stood up grabbed a pair of scissors and chased her around the room and threw a chair at her claiming I was trying to kill her. I was 9 fucking years old. All I did was say to the kid next to me I would love to stab this bitch and had those stupid safety scissors. I never said a word to her and I wasnt, nor am I now homocidial. Fuck that bitch. Was technically expelled but it was the last 2 weeks of school and they let me back in the next year.

9. I got suspended in 10th grade for a month cause this kid stole my backpack (which had an o inside) and once I found out who took it, I went up to him and socked him in his face hard as fuck and broke his nose then got on top of him and beat his ass. It took 3 aides to get me off of him. Once the principal found out I had weed, the police came and arrested me. My parents were mad as hell that day...

10. #130 passthatpipe, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    This thread old af

11. Why tf would you bring an o to school.

12. Cause I bought it at school

13. During my senior year of high school, class of 1979, my buddy and I got caught smoking weed by the vice principal. We were in my buddy's car in the school parking lot during our lunch period. I was toking away on a pipe when the vice principal walked up on the passenger side window. I only had time to drop the pipe between my legs on the front bench seat. The pipe was in full view after I exited the vehicle.

We were both suspended for three days for "Being out of the designated area during lunch". We spent the three day vacation together hanging out and toking up.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I got suspended for bring a gun to school and starting a fire. Then I robbed the cafeteria.

Hey, that's not funny man.

None of that is true.

I need to GTFO of this thread. Bye!

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lol. Someone I know (this happened recently), actually just got caught with half an o at school. (That's why I'm so opposed to bringing drugs to school, @passthatpipe).

Anyways, the cop had been watching him for a few days, and one day she waited for him to go to his car. When she caught him, she asked him what he was selling. . I'm like you idiot, they're gonna get the weed anyways, and now you just admitted to a felony.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah.. nothing that bad in highschool but my friends and I almost got caught with a quarter oz back in senior year. Managed to hide it in a binder I was carrying, then let the school liason officer search me, they were pretty baffled because they knew I had it somewhere lol. Didn't think to search my binder.

My friends and I still walked away with week suspensions, but none of us got arrested and we got to keep and smoke the quarter O lol