Suspended From School Stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tokatoka420, Jun 5, 2013.

1. legit i did i live on a farm it was calm though i didn't cinch its nuts haha its 100 percent true i had a hard time making friends so i did stupid shit to make them

2. I never got suspended in school, school sucked enough already without having to add getting in trouble on top of it. 

3. 2nd grade was horrible. Bitches needed to be taught a lesson in 3rd grade. 4th grade, i think the most i got was called into the office cause i was cursing on the playground. Got my dad in trouble cause i picked a fight with his lieutenants son, I told him the kid was talking shit. He said his dad was the same way.

4. please tell me you are not in southeast iowa?

5. I am not in south east Iowa

6. ok lol because i had pretty much those exact same thing except mine never had a 6th grade altercation  i was like. is somebody copying my life?

7. My school has an agriculture program, which I am proudly a part of, so se have cows, sheep, and donkeys, we just got rid of two longhorn steers.
    One year people put a cow upstairs in the Tate building for the senior prank. (cows WILL NOT walk down stairs but will walk up them)

So the bull part isn't as far fetched as the rest of it.

8. #68 blunts420days, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    Only ever got in trouble at school once, other than this I was an A B honors student with no disciplinary record.

GRADE 11- Skipped first period with a couple friends in my friends car smoked like 8 or some insane number of bowls out of a can then proceeded to purchase four more grams (of mad dank mind you, i still buy from this guy, i had the dankest shit any high schoolers smoked lol) rolled a huge fucking blunt, was a dumbass and decided to save the roach and so i put it in my backpack along with the remaining gram or so of weed. Then we headed back to school, our story was that we just had car trouble and was late or something dumb like that.  As soon as i walked into my 3rd period class my entire class smelled that roach. Like instantly as soon as i walked in. My teacher proceeded to email the dean (so i wouldnt know I guess) but i knew they were on to me and she wouldn't let me use the restroom to go flush.. so i just sat there mad baked and awaited my fate... dean came in searched me and i got alternatively placed for a semester and I had to work community service for 20 hours.  You know how high you get the first time you actually get high? I was that high, like almost like an ecstasy high, i was beyond stoned. i was still stoned when i went to sleep I didnt even know what happened until the next day really. And i smoked every day back then. Lol.

Edit: All the kids in my class were in one of three catagories - Some kids were laughing hysterically and giving me a thumbs up.... other kids were flipping shit like OMG I SMELL WEED OMGOMG.. and then there was a group of black kids asking me where i buy my bud from. :smoking:  :smoking:  lmao

9. 6th grade for beatin the shit out of a guy who was bullying me... who hit me first... they say to defend yourself but they don't mean it.

11th grade because we had a fight club in the locker room

10. #70 ganja999, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    One time, in science my teacher had one of the color changing water lamps that shoots up bubbles and changes colors,Like this pic. I sat in the back of class next to it &  there was a jar of Tad poles that i guess everyone was going to watch turn into frogs. Well i thought it was a good idea to open  the top of the lamp and put the  tadpoles in because i thought they would like the exercise since there was like 5 big tadpoles cramped up in a mason jar. It took about 15 minutes for the teacher to realize that there was tadpoles spinning all around in the bubbles. She found out it was me because i spilled some water dripped on my shirt from picking them up & i was the only one right next to them on the back counter. I got suspended for like a week for "animal endangerment."
     [​IMG]

11. Only been suspended once when I was 7 for forcing grit down a kids throat... Not to funny :/ never got caught for anything in high school cause I'm a ninja!

12. got suspended after bringing a swiss army knife to a football game. Being the cheeky ass I am I told the principal uf she wanted to see a real knife I would show her lol

13. omgomgomgomgomg

you're so dumb, really dumb, i can't even express it with this fucking times new roman
    OUT OF ALL THE PLACES TO SELL FIREARMS YOU CHOSE YOUR SCHOOL CAFETERIA WHILE AT THE TABLE

14. 4th grade teacher wanted to keep me after school to talk to me but i didn't feel like staying i was going to knots that. so as soon as she turned her back i walked out. lol the teacher called my mom on monday morning and told her i was suspended . oh well i didnt care i still got to go to knotts :metal:

15. i once called my teacher a fucking asshole because he had given me shit for 3 months and i had enough one day

16. I got a suspended story not about me but I was involved in it

in 6th grade i had this huge crush on a 8th grader. when i said huge crush she was my first in a lot of ways :devious:

We were outside of school one day waiting for our parents to pick us up and she says "look what I have!"... it was like a little nick bag. One of the ladies in the office saw it and called us into the school. We got separated into separate rooms n shit. 

This was the first time I was ever searched. I was funny as hell because I had 2 condoms in my pocket and the fucking principle stole them. My fuckin middle school principle stole my condoms. Anyway she told the officers I was innocent and had nothing to do with it.

She made it up to me later though  :metal:

17. I don't expect spitting spitballs or throwing shit across the room suspension material. Maybe detention.

18. don't judge 'em, we're all one man. No need to talk shit

19. Ok in eighth grade we had an english class down stairs. Our teacher was well a dick. Just an all around dick but he only had one arm. Idk if that attributed to it or not. So it was a normal day walked into class sat down in our spots and were waiting for class to start. Somehow we got on the topic of COPS the show and i had just seen a good one the night before. So i tell the story of a drive by knifing (they stabbed him from a moving car lol) . We thought it was fuckin funny and were talking about it and we still had a minute or two before the bell. The teacher Mr. Tiller kicks me out for discussing a drive by knifing :laughing: . I got into the hall and was waiting for him to come out when the comp lab teacher walked by and asked me why i was out there i said "cuz he's a fuckin asshole" Which got sent me straight to the office and suspended since it was a quaker school.

I have a funny story about his class. We had a friend who was kinda dorky, he was kinda ditzy too but he was a good guy. We were writing notes and his pencil broke so he started looking around for a pencil sharpener but couldn't find one. So he asks Mr. Tiller why he didn't have a pencil sharpener. The teacher looked at him with that "you serious" face but he was still confused. Tiller tells him he only has a mechanical one on his desk. My friend says "well why don't you have a regular pencil sharpener on the wall?" at this point he was getting annoyed :laughing: . Tiller says he can't use it and my friend asks why. Mr. Tiller said in a sharp voice "i only have one arm" and gave him a mean fuckin stare we couldn't help but crack up.

20. Wait, you can get suspended for having DayQuil and Advil on you at school? What the fuck?