Suspended from school for "being high"

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoner405, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So I snuck out lunch, smoked came back. They saw us leave and called me down. They accused me of being high and having "glassy eyes". I was
    suspended for 10 days, or 5 if i take some classes.

They searched me and my locker and found nothing.

They have no evidence. Can they do this? Yes I am 18.

I should be suspended for sneaking out, but not possesion of drugs?

2. #3 GanjaGuru92, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    dumbass, i never got caught fool

--No need for name calling--

3. ^Well tool, I forgot my drops. Thanks tho.

4. if you cant and appear sober, then dont smoke before important things

5. no evidence,no case,,,,but that dont justify your stupidity!!!

rule #1
    establish your life before you ruin it!!!

6. well.....at least now you can say that you are an outstanding student & High achiever:p:smoke:

7. You lose all of your rights while in school, so yes it's entirely possible. Don't go to school high, or learn to not look like you're fucking zoned.

8. Why go to high school when you can go to school high?

9. If it's just a suspension and police aren't involved there's really no problem...

If you're asking if they can do that... yes, they can.

10. [​IMG]

11. Shit, my principal caught me going into the woods near school on Friday and just said be careful, if he didn't like me I could have been fucked. Im pretty sure he has every right to search you're shit and suspend you. Sorry man.

12. My skool woulda kicked me out if I got caught high.. Good think I didn't get caught. And my eyes don't get red. They just get LOW, but i used to play it off like I was tired or some shit, even sick. Fake nose run and all haha

Ahh good ol days

13. the fuck? You do this to? I just dont get how all my buddies can somehow just fucking wander off campus for 20 minutes and have nobody notice. shit baffles me

14. Whocares you got a day off from school..

I loved getting suspended gave me time to go home and do fuck all....Never got kicked out of school they just put me in super strict inschools after plus I wasn't bad just some defiance.

15. nobody is gonna care what you did in high school, FUCK taking the classes, take a 10 day vacation

16. You're 18 you have the right to leave your school if you feel like it, you're an adult. That was their first mistake.

They suspended you because they "thought" you were high and had no proof, besides your eyes, no smell or nothing, that was their second mistake.

Proceeding to cut you off your education even after they searched your locker and STILL had no evidence against you was their third mistake.

It seems like the feds are intruding into schools now cutting off non criminal open minded people from an education off of "suspicion". If I were you I would honestly take their ass to court and own their ass.

17. [quote name='"NoBicSafety"']You're 18 you have the right to leave your school if you feel like it, you're an adult. That was their first mistake.

They suspended you because they "thought" you were high and had no proof, besides your eyes, no smell or nothing, that was their second mistake.

Proceeding to cut you off your education even after they searched your locker and STILL had no evidence against you was their third mistake.

It seems like the feds are intruding into schools now cutting off non criminal open minded people from an education off of "suspicion". If I were you I would honestly take their ass to court and own their ass.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you don't have the right to leave high school during the day, even if you're 18. When you are in high school you basically have no rights.

18. Idk if it's the same across the United States, but when I turned 18 I had the right to leave school because I was a legal adult, and it was m MY choice to leave and not go to class. Before being 18 if you left and got caught I'm sure your parents would get a call because it's their job to keep you in school until you're 18, by law. And the op did say he only got suspended for being high. Not for leaving school. But it could vary across the states.

19. i really dont think its called sneaking out when you are seen doing it?? i could be wrong tho