Survey

Discussion in 'General' started by RufusTFirefly, Dec 4, 2014.

1. If cops were required to toke at the beginning of a shift would they be more or less likely to kill unarmed civilians?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. .

Attached Files:

4. More if sober they're already paranoid enough to shoot a 12 yo

5. Police wouldn't leave the stations parking garage.

They'd be hotboxing cop cars while blasting Biggie Smalls.

6. This made my day. Thank you.

7. It would depend on if the unarmed citizens were black or not...

8. And if they attacked the officers or not.

9. Or if they were 12 and the officer had previously been released from a police force due to his supervisor's concerns...

Or if they were simply minding their own business when a cop put them in a fucking chokehold and murdered them in cold blood.

Not every black man killed by police is mike brown.

10. This reminds me of a Cops episode.. There is a black guy riding his bike down the street, the cops don't say anything n instantly tackle him to the ground..

In the SAME episode there is a white guy riding his bike down the street, the cops ask him to stop and question him..

At the time I thought it was fuckin hilarious but with all this shit goin on its pretty fucked up.

11. My local police would never leave the donut shop again. LOL

12. I'm aware. Your post just seemed almost too broad to me.

13. Well, I'd say my post was perfectly fine without your post that vaguely justifies police murder, considering young black men are more than 21 times more likely to be killed by an officer than young white men...

14. #14 iAmBetty, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Maybe because all they do is drive around all day listening to raps and shooting all the jobs

15. You can go crawl back under your bridge little guy. Maybe watch another episode of Archer and try to come up with something more clever...

16. #16 iAmBetty, Dec 5, 2014
    I'm so sorry

And I've seen all of Archer. Kind of bored of it, actually.

17. #17 MayorMcStoned, Dec 5, 2014
    I'm sorry you think racism is a joking matter too...

Edit: try bobs burgers! The puns are a little much sometimes...

18. You can get statistics to say anything you want.  The same people that came up with that statistic also say 78% of the people black cops kill were black and 90% of white people killed by police were killed by white cops.  White officers killed 68% of the total people of color killed by cops, and 44% of all those killed by police were white.  Blacks murder blacks at a 900% greater rate than whites murder blacks, which sounds much worse than the 9:1 ratio which is the same thing.

Can you say exactly why you think Brown's or Garner's deaths were the result of racism?

19. #19 iAmBetty, Dec 5, 2014
    Hey, hey, did you see my edit?

I'm sorry you get offended easily

20. This is one hell of a survey