Survey: Lets disprove marijuana myths.

Discussion in 'General' started by Alex1646, Nov 21, 2011.

1. 1. When I was 16 years old. I'm 19 now.

2. Nope

3. Nope

4. N/A

5. Not really, but I plan on doing other natural psychedelics.

6. A couple times a week (roughly 4 times a week).

7. Absolutely not. It's just something that I enjoy doing.

8. Opened my mind, made new friends, written some of my best songs while high, inspired me, helps with my asthma, anxiety, bouts of depression and lack of motivation.

9. Honestly, it's very slim haha, the only thing that I can think of negatively is that I'm spending more money on weed? :smoke:

10. Yes, I am currently employed

11. Sometimes yes, and sometimes no.

12. Yes, I go to music college

13. I graduated early with a diploma

14. Yes, I do. I have quality friends and family, so all is well :smoke:

15. No

16. No haha.

17. Yes it does.

18. Absolutely! I have good family and friends, have a place, doing what I love and living the life that I want to live. :smoke:

2. 1. When did you start using marijuana? 15
    2. Have you ever been arrested for a crime unrelated to marijuana? No
    3. Have you ever been arrested for a crime related to marijuana? No
    4. If so, how has it affected your life? N/A
    5. Have you ever done any other drugs? Yes
    6. How often do you smoke? IF i have it, every day when i don't got shit to do
    7. Would you consider yourself addicted? No
    8. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life positively? I was very angry as a person before i smoked. I am no longer an angr yperson
    9. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life negatively? I have become a bit more introversive due to smoking (only when high)
    10. Do you have a job? Yes
    11. Do you consider yourself well off? Can't complain
    12. Have/are you attending/planning to attend/ or have attended collage? Com collage. Dropped. Plan on going back hopefully in the spring and starting on my culinary degree
    13. Did you graduate high school? Yes
    14. Do you have a good social life? Can't complain
    15. Do you have any serious health issues that could be attributed to marijuana? Not really.
    16. Have you done something that seriously effects your life in a negative or positive way while "high?" No.
    17. Does marijuana help you with any health problems? Relieves stress.
    18. Overall, are you happy with your life? Can't complain.

3. If I wasn't on my phone, I would answer. I'll try to when I get home from vacation.

4. I figured out how I can do it on my phone!

First of all, I'm an 18 year old senior in high school with a 3.2 GPA (87-ish). I am active, and play sports. I am in school clubs, and I don't get in trouble at school.

1. When did you start using marijuana?
    15, almost 16 (Sophmore year).

2. Have you ever been arrested for a crime unrelated to marijuana?
    No.

3. Have you ever been arrested for a crime related to marijuana?
    No.

4. If so, how has it affected your life?
    N/A

5. Have you ever done any other drugs?
    Alcohol, and tobacco (rarely).

6. How often do you smoke?
    1-3 times a week.

7. Would you consider yourself addicted?
    Hell no.

8. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life positively?
    I'm now more relaxed/less hyper. Less stress, and I no longer judge people based on exterior appearance.

9. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life negatively?
    I can't think of any.

10. Do you have a job?
    Yes, 2 (one is seasonal, but they overlap for the summer).

11. Do you consider yourself well off?
    No, I'm in highschool still, so I am reliant on my parents.

12. Have/are you attending/planning to attend/ or have attended collage?
    I do plan on going to college.

13. Did you graduate high school?
    I will.

14. Do you have a good social life?
    Yes.

15. Do you have any serious health issues that could be attributed to marijuana?
    No, but I don't smoke all that much.

16. Have you done something that seriously effects your life in a negative or positive way while "high?"
    Nope.

17. Does marijuana help you with any health problems?
    Stress.

18. Overall, are you happy with your life?
    Yes.

5. Thanks:)

Peace, Love, Weed, and Good Vibes your way :)

6. Damn good job druggie's definently not busting the "weed's a gateway drug" myth..... Fuck, why have so many people fucked with gnarly drug's why couldnt you stick too weed!

7. 15
    No
    No
    -----
    No
    Less than 1 a month
    No
    Open mind to new things
    None
    Yes
    Yes
    Graduated
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    No
    Insomnia, carpel tunnel
    Yes

8. Let's take a myth about weed and try to bust it.

Which 'myth' about weed should we take?

Ok, I got one...

There's a myth, that if you smoke weed, sex becomes better.

I'm gonna try to bust this myth, by having sex once without weed, and once again with weed, and compare the two results.

We're gonna need a dude and a chick for this experiment, and I'm gonna be the dude, so we need a chick volunteer.

Who's gonna have sex with me once without weed, and once again with weed, for this experiment?

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    No one?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Come on, girls... not even in the name of science?

9. 1. When did you start using marijuana? at 15, now 27.
    2. Have you ever been arrested for a crime unrelated to marijuana? no
    3. Have you ever been arrested for a crime related to marijuana? not arrested.
    4. If so, how has it affected your life? none since it was before I was 18.
    5. Have you ever done any other drugs? yes
    6. How often do you smoke? every day
    7. Would you consider yourself addicted? no, I can easily go months without smoking.
    8. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life positively? no more anxiety or depression. and I sleep a lot better.
    9. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life negatively? coughing a lot... couldn't pass a drug test if I needed to.
    10. Do you have a job? yes, 2.5 years @ the same place.
    11. Do you consider yourself well off? no, but all my bills are paid on time.
    12. Have/are you attending/planning to attend/ or have attended college? I started college when I was 17, hope to go back to finish degree one day.
    13. Did you graduate high school? no, went to home school in my junior year.
    14. Do you have a good social life? it's as good as I want it to be.
    15. Do you have any serious health issues that could be attributed to marijuana? I have had asthma since I was little, but I know smoking doesn't help it.
    16. Have you done something that seriously effects your life in a negative or positive way while "high?"... no.
    17. Does marijuana help you with any health problems? I don't have to take antidepressants anymore :)
    18. Overall, are you happy with your life? I am indeed!

10. 1. When did you start using marijuana? 14
    2. Have you ever been arrested for a crime unrelated to marijuana? yes
    3. Have you ever been arrested for a crime related to marijuana? twice
    4. If so, how has it affected your life? will never get a decent job, will never get into a good school, will always be just barely making it. was going to get a job as either a leo, or a paramedic. i've helped drag dying people from rubble from tornadoes, maintained great grade in school and do all kinds of com service. but possessing a gram of a dried plant will make sure im stuck at burger king for the rest of my life.
    5. Have you ever done any other drugs? shrooms, Ecstasy, meth, morphine, various other pharms
    6. How often do you smoke? not at all anymore. used to be a daily user.
    7. Would you consider yourself addicted? yes
    8. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life positively? makes me happier i guess
    9. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life negatively? been arrested multiple times, started hanging out with scum instead of the people i used to...who by the way are all successful, lost the trust of and constantly disappoint my family and girlfriend, have no money, still live with my parents
    10. Do you have a job?yeah. burger king. at 20 years old. whoopty do.
    11. Do you consider yourself well off?no
    12. Have/are you attending/planning to attend/ or have attended collage?flunking another semester, yeah
    13. Did you graduate high school?class of 09 baby
    14. Do you have a good social life?used to
    15. Do you have any serious health issues that could be attributed to marijuana?no, marijuana actually helps my crohn's
    16. Have you done something that seriously effects your life in a negative or positive way while "high?" see the answer to question 2
    17. Does marijuana help you with any health problems?see answer to question 15
    18. Overall, are you happy with your life? not particularly.

11. #51 openlight, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    1. When did you start using marijuana? 14
    2. Have you ever been arrested for a crime unrelated to marijuana? No
    3. Have you ever been arrested for a crime related to marijuana? No
    4. If so, how has it affected your life?
    5. Have you ever done any other drugs? No
    6. How often do you smoke? Once every 1-2 days
    7. Would you consider yourself addicted? No
    8. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life positively? Helped me figure out what I wanted to do in school and a career, given me determination and allowed me to think more openly in general. Also improved my appetite to help me eat for the gym.
    9. What are some ways marijuana has effected your life negatively? Have to spend more on food
    10. Do you have a job? No
    11. Do you consider yourself well off? No
    12. Have/are you attending/planning to attend/ or have attended collage? Attending college now
    13. Did you graduate high school? Yes
    14. Do you have a good social life? Fairly (Chosen recently to study rather than go out)
    15. Do you have any serious health issues that could be attributed to marijuana? No
    16. Have you done something that seriously effects your life in a negative or positive way while "high?" No
    17. Does marijuana help you with any health problems? Haven't got any health problems
    18. Overall, are you happy with your life? Yes