Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Surroundings?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Where is the best place to get lava lamps and tapestries(to hang on the wall)?

2. i feel like google would have been easier than making this thread.

but a record store, headshop, uhm target? :wave:

3. I googled, but I didn't know if I should trust some of the online stores or not.

4. Yeah, the onlien stores are solid for most everthing to dec out your stoner paradise. Never hada problem buying lavalamps from the web,

but as a quick word or warning

CHECK YOUR POSTER SIZES
    You know, BEFORE you order them. No ones liek paying $30 for a poster then having it show up and be tiny.

5. Go to a Spencers if you have one near you. Pretty much all kinds of crazy shit.

6. Let me know what y'all think on the selections I posted. They seem reasonably priced.

7. Those look pretty cool, but as others have said, I'm sure your local Target has good prices on lava lamps too. And some place like Spencer's is sure to have some Rasta and Marley items.

8. I'm liking that tapestry for sure. Nice size for a nice price. Lava lamp, I'm not sure what to go with. I might hit Spencer's after class tomorrow. I like the Marley lamp, but I think there is such a thing as over doing the Marley theme.